Forums

Topic: Arcade SHMUP High Score Thread

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 2,339

Agent721

@hybridseed

Whoa, well done Boss!

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721

Lroy

@hybridseed Wow, well played Sir!

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 |
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀|

GrailUK

@hybridseed Amazing

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

hybridseed

@Agent721 @Lroy @GrailUK Thanks very much! To be honest it wasn't that hard, I just set a restore point at the start of each hole, get the best drive possible then set another restore point then it's was just tweaking my shot until I got the chip in eagle, some holes took a couple of minutes and some took half hour or more, a lot of fun but that first time when the score wouldn't register..😩😮😣😠😂😂

It's a game I'd love us to play in these weekly tournaments but it'd be pointless as there'd be no winner in caravan mode, just a lot of -5's or 6's, maybe better, be fun for us all to take over the leaderboard though!

Edited on by hybridseed

Switch: 5859 4845 9859

NNID: Hybridseed

PSN: odogzero

Agent721

@hybridseed

This is one of those I plan on picking up. That, and the football one.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721

hybridseed

@Agent721 To be honest with I'd like to buy pretty much all of them, and if there's ever a decent sale I probably would! There's been a few at half price a while back on PSN so it'll probably happen sometime☺

Agent721

@hybridseed

If there’s a sale I’m all in too. I never played Neo Geo much before the Switch, but now I’m hooked.

wasilewski

@hybridseed amazing score! What character did you use?

wasilewski

Switch Friend Code: SW-4558-8602-8597 | My Nintendo: heavymetal

Lroy

Agent721 wrote:

@hybridseed

This is one of those I plan on picking up. That, and the football one.

SUPER SIDEKICKS 2 has been announced for May from Hamster. Get that one over the first game. Although for many, the 3rd and 4th games are even better. But I'd still recommend SUPER SIDEKICKS 2. Great pure arcade footie fun.

Lroy

Think I'm gonna bow out with this as my personal best for this week's high-score challenge on SENGOKU 3:

Untitled

Have really enjoyed playing the game and will certainly hope to improve on that score at some point further down the line. However, what with other distractions (FIFA 18 Manager Mode ☺️) and taking part in Monday and Thursday's games nights on MARIO KART 8 DELUXE and ROCKET LEAGUE respectively, my High-Score chasing time has been somewhat limited.

Well played all and best of luck to those pushing for the top places in the rankings.

Edited on by Lroy

hybridseed

@wasilewski Thanks bro, I forget his name but it's the German guy!

I do wonder though, what could be achieved with the Brazilian with his massive drive...!

Edited on by hybridseed

hybridseed

I'm aiming for the win again!! But need a rest as my right arm is in agony from Button mashing😰

I'm currently 5th on the leaderboard and I think 2nd or 3rd in our group..

@OorWullie that score of yours, amazing, and very hard to beat, I'm about 10k behind you!

hybridseed

@Lroy What embed site do you use? It's way better than the one I use!

OorWullie

@hybridseed Cheers,I come close to beating it the other day and would have likely taken top spot on the Hamster leaderboard but I wasted my last few seconds punching fresh air. Damn enemies making themselves awkward to hit.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

hybridseed

@OorWullie I know what you mean, sometimes they just seem to wander away from you, and those yellow dudes, when your hits seem to go through them then they deck you😠😂😂😂

Great game though, I look forward to playing some arcade mode, probably the Japanese version after midnight ☺

Lroy

@hybridseed I think it was recommended to me by @RetroGamerAndrew or perhaps @Dashkappei ?

It is called Tiny Pic (do a google search) - very basic and not the smoothest layout but seems to work.

I'm using my phone if that helps/matters? Just take a shot of the TV or Switch system itself and upload it.

Edited on by Lroy

RetroGamerAndrew

@Lroy yes I've been using tinypic for a while, now I usually embed the image link from Twitter!

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

RetroGamerAndrew

@Zkibu not bad at all mate! Congratulations to everyone taking part to this week's challenge, especially to fellow @OorWullie for the amazing score!

I've been taking a break from the weekly challeng but I'm glad I did because that gave me the chance to give a serious stab at my backlog... In fact I finally managed to finish Mario+Rabbids and Bayonetta, and I thoroughly enjoyed both. Now I'm tackling Bayonetta 2 and so far so good... Got to keep the momentum going!

Edited on by RetroGamerAndrew

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

hybridseed

@RetroGamerAndrew @Lroy thanks I'll give that a go!

Glad you've had some time to get into those games @RetroGamerAndrew, I'm on the last world on Rabbits I think, and a few levels into Bayonetta, great game and look forward to finishing it and playing the sequel, is it much better than the first game?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic