Posts 921 to 940 of 6,694

Ashis

@Kelsie2456 i only have roses to sell be your free to came keep me posted

sw 4656 5961 7495

Alanyi

I will do friends only next time haha

Alanyi

foxyflimflam

@Alanyi Yea became super hard to do anything, unfortunately. That's the only downfall to the dodo codes. Now that we are friends on Switch, maybe we can find a time that works for us both to swap island visits without dodo codes. What do you think? (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3

Alanyi

Sure. You seem more acclimated to this than I am. You just tell me what to do.

Alanyi

BrittGOAL14

Anyone’s shop selling rose, Lily, mums, windflowers or cosmo seeds? Would love to buy some. Can bring peaches, pears or cherries. Oh, coconuts too!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

foxyflimflam

@Alanyi Just open your gate to friends instead of choosing the dodo code option. Easy peasy! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3

Heavyarms55

Tiny bit of perfection last night. I was like 5000 bells short of paying off my loan and I had like 8 minutes before the shop closed and I was thinking "where can I find 5 grand in like 8 minutes???"

I step outside, and there was just a tarantula waiting right there with a sign saying "How about 8 grand?" XD

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55 / SW 4867-2891-2493#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Mrchong156

@Alanyi I’m game to join friends only! I haven’t been yet!

Mrchong156

starry1316

Hey y’all, I’m in EST and need more switch friends to play ACNH with add my friend code if you wish! I’ll open my gates for anyone who wants to come in! SW006982567217

starry1316

BrittGOAL14

@Heavyarms55 Ugh. I was looking for Flick before bed last night. Walking around, looking up at the cliff and BAM. Tarantula bit me. I was so bummed. Flick would‘ve been stoked. (And I would’ve too.)

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

foxyflimflam

@Heavyarms55 omg it was meant to be! Love that! 🤘

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3

WhitLeigh

@Alanyi are your gates open or do you have an online Dodo Code?

Switch friend code: SW-5909-0562-7398

foxyflimflam

So is anyone else having an issue with getting the same islands over and over on the mystery island tours? I have only been to different ones a couple of times. Every other time, I get what seems to be the same handful of layouts (sometimes I get the same exact layout back to back) and with my native fruit and flower. Its getting very annoying and feel like I'm just wasting nook miles at this point! 😞

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3

WhitLeigh

Hi everyone! New to this! Been playing ACNH for a while. Looking to find some more southern hemisphere friends! Or any friends! I have all fruits and my stores are open! I have upgraded Nook shop and able sisters! My island isn't the most glam but I love it! Please don't hesitate to add me!

WhitLeigh

@foxyflimflam I have the same problem. It makes me not want to travel to mystery islands.

foxyflimflam

@WhitLeigh I'm wondering if it is something they will fix with the next update. I've seen other complaints about it, but not sure just how massive the issue spreads!

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3

MrMeowPuss

@foxyflimflam I've been to 3 different islands and mine have been a different layout but not really any variation in what I can find on them.
My theory (which is probably wrong) but I think this might be tied to the Resident Services building as you need to visit the islands to invite the 3 additional residents. After that, there's no one on these islands until the original 3 have moved onto the island.

I'm guessing that maybe once they have moved in and Resident Services is all upgraded you could see different islands?

I'm southern hemisphere and only like day 6 so still got a lot more to learn/see/do.

Nintendo Network ID: MrMeowPuss Friend Code: SW-7290-1987-5404

Nintendo Network ID: MrMeowPuss | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic