Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 10,553

Mountain_Man

Bunny Day is almost over. What a relief! I completed the last two recipes today and got a recipe for a wand as a reward. Lame. The good news is that after I sold off all my Bunny Day items and surplus eggs, I walked away over 100,000 bells richer, which was nice. Allowed me to pay off my debt to Nook... only to immediately go back into debt again. Ha ha!

The Mountain Man

foxyflimflam

@Mountain_Man I've thought about selling all my bunny day items, but I can't get myself to do it (even though I know it will just take up space in my storage). 😔

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

Ashis

anyone have extra water eggs

sw 4656 5961 7495

Ashis

how much they selling turnips for on your island

sw 4656 5961 7495

darkfenrir

I spent like extra 40+ tickets trying to find a wolf villager for my island... NOPE DIDN'T FIND ANY T_T

So I gave up and just grab Lolly who is cute but like......... sigh.

darkfenrir

Bribri21

If anyone’s Nooks Cranny is currently selling roses, please let me know

Bribri21

savannahvs

@Ashis I don't sorry... If I had them you would have got them from me..

My Switch code: SW-0287-9130-3823

darkfenrir

@SonicMos Thank you but Skye's eyes look a bit creepy for me haha xD

The ones I'm searching for are between these: audie, dobie, fang, freya, vivian, whitney, wolfgang

But then again... I don't have any more free plots, so I'll just hope for a wolf villager coming from campsite. Those can kick out anyone from the island

darkfenrir

BrittGOAL14

@darkfenrir Could be worse. I wound up with Gigi after deciding to wait on a villager to see who would come to my campsite. Nook approved but not by me. 😕

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Mountain_Man

foxyflimflam wrote:

@Mountain_Man I've thought about selling all my bunny day items, but I can't get myself to do it (even though I know it will just take up space in my storage). 😔

I kept a few that I liked (the balloons, the rug, the bobble toy just because it's so hilariously annoying), but I ditched everything else because I knew I would never use it.

The Mountain Man

darkfenrir

@BrittGOAL14 holy shoot I'm glad I decided to just grab the cutest one I saw in the last 10 haha

Good luck on kicking her out in the future. Wish Nintendo give us more power to kick our villagers out

darkfenrir

BenAV

@darkfenrir If you get really desperate to kick villagers out or get specific villagers in, there's always amiibo I suppose. The amiibo cards are expensive but blank NFC tags are cheap enough if you have a phone with NFC capabilities. I had a pile of them just sitting around so I've been slowly using them to replace all the villagers I don't care for, haha.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

k8sMum

@BrittGOAL14

The same thing happened me. I was waiting to see the next option on a mystery island and Nook moved a grumpy koala named Gonzo into the home. Never saw him before, no camping, just there. Ive complained over and over but no good. Ive smacked him again and again to piss him off so he'll leave but nope.

I like my island layout. I have the upstairs in my house. But if it hadnt been for that infernal bunny week thing I'd have stated a new game.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

k8sMum

@BenAV .

Can you please explain the phone idea??

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

BrittGOAL14

@darkfenrir Seriously! I’ve been ignoring Lopez for a few days now and haven’t said a word to Gigi. 😂 We’ll see how long it takes.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

@k8sMum Ugh.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Mountain_Man

I wish your character's head and face accessories would show up on your character icon. For instance, my character looked pretty badass with glasses, beard, red fedora, and long hair, but on the character icon, you just see his cherubic shaved face and long hair, so he looks like a girl. Bleh! I had to go back to short hair, which kinda annoyed me.

The Mountain Man

RR529

Got my island up to 3 Stars today, so K.K. Slider should be showing up tomorrow & I'll finally get the terraforming tools (hopefully that means I can finally put some roads in!).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic