Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 10,553

UnknownReader

Mine have to wait to charge before I go check who is crafting. If there is any, will post here.

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

foxyflimflam

@UnknownReader I only relocated my campsite and house! Everything else I tried to place where I knew I wouldn't want to move it later. (: So I have only spent 80k bells on that!

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

UnknownReader

Well... I have to relocate all mine cos most of them I put on the side thinking I want to terraform the main side first. That is why the other side are all trees and most village house, if you did pass by there. It will cost me a bomb, lol!

Edited on by UnknownReader

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

foxyflimflam

@UnknownReader just make that one side a village! Then you can do whatever you want with the rest of your land!

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

FattyWhale_42

I was also thinking, since I have the mass cataloging dumping ground, it might be nice if people brought their extra DIY's to add to the community section I have set up.

Not a requirement of course, just thought it could be a good spot to help distribute them. (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 so is this an area ppl can take things they want or need and to drop things they don't!? Sorry if you explained that already, but there is alot of different convos going on my brain can't keep up! Hahaha

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

FattyWhale_42

@foxyflimflam It's a place where you can pick up, then drop the items back down, essentially adding them to your catalog, so you can then order whatever you want (this is especially good for different colors).

The DIY's are just a section I added where I put all my extra recipes for anyone to take.

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

UnknownReader

@foxyflimflam I even screen shot my map and when I am free ( if I am free, lol! ) I was planning to draft it on Grid line Notebook first. But yeah, I think I'll do just that, make that one side village first.

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 What a great idea! Let me know when you are around tomorrow and if there are items I should look to bring! New to this whole concept so wanna make sure I do it right (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@UnknownReader I think that would be awesome! Would look super cute with pathways and you would save a TON of bells!!!

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

UnknownReader

@FattyWhale_42 awww... too late, I gave them all to my lil girl, and those she didn't want, I sold them off to nook cranny. I have quite a few, but mostly fruits DIY. My lil girl got lazy playing so she just go to my island and collect whenever I have double, lol!

FattyWhale_42

@foxyflimflam I'll be around most of the day, in the afternoon. And the only thing I'm thinking, is extra DIY's, since there's no need to keep track of them--for cataloging purposes.

Also, "cataloging" isn't anything new, but because of all the variations of stuff, doing it en mass like this, seemed like a good way to do it.

UnknownReader wrote:

@FattyWhale_42 awww... too late, I gave them all to my lil girl, and those she didn't want, I sold them off to nook cranny. I have quite a few, but mostly fruits DIY. My lil girl got lazy playing so she just go to my island and collect whenever I have double, lol!

That's okay. I've just been giving mine out to people since they're not worth much.

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 I gave all my extras diys away already 😔

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

FattyWhale_42

@foxyflimflam That's fine! That's still what I'm trying to do, so no worries. (>^_^)>

Also, in case anyone missed it, my horse is handing out the golden wall DIY recipe.

FattyWhale_42

UnknownReader

@FattyWhale_42 I add you later when I can boot up my switch, it's charging. So later you know I've send you friend request

Xyphon22

So based on what I've seen on other sites, I think I just received the final young bamboo seasonal recipe (I got the pan flute). Can anyone confirm that there are only 10, and that there is no flooring (there is a rug, but it seems weird that there would be wallpaper but no flooring)?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 Send me a friend request when you get the chance so I can check this all out tomorrow! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Mountain_Man

So I've been wondering... is that a glass of Scotch next to Isabel during the daily announcements?

The Mountain Man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic