Forums

Topic: Mario Kart Tour

Posts 161 to 180 of 180

Anti-Matter

Ninfan wrote:

Why would you put a track in Amsterdam???????????

I mean was that a problem for you? 🤨
You complaining too much about Mario Kart games.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Ninfan

Anti-Matter wrote:

Ninfan wrote:

Why would you put a track in Amsterdam???????????

I mean was that a problem for you? 🤨
You complaining too much about Mario Kart games.

@Anti-Matter are you flipping mad

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
I mean what's wrong for Mario Kart Tour having a new place at Amsterdam ? 🤨

Anti-Matter

CR_Cobra

Which characters would you like to be added to the game? I want Paper Mario in the game because he's so dope.

CR_Cobra

Bolt_Strike

@CR_Cobra That would be the kind of character they might add.

Here's some I'd like to see:

Petey Piranha
Honey Queen
Wiggler
Boom Boom
Pom Pom
Topper
Hariet
Spewart
Rango
Madam Broode
Whomp KIng
Pianta (including several variants with different colors and genders)
Noki (including several variants with different colors and genders)

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

BASEDSAKRI

what does dr mario have to do w malls?

BASEDSAKRI

Grumblevolcano

Wave 7 of the Mii Racing Suits looks like it's probably one of the cat outfits from 3D World. Was initially thinking Fox McCloud but the tail is way too small.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

1UP_MARIO

Wii cooper cape is here

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

StarPoint

Sooooo... Koopa Cape in Tour. It's alright. I have two major complaints about it, though. The pipe is missing both the electric lasers and the water boost in the middle. The beginning of the track has a barrier on the right side which is completely unnecessary. I always loved driving off the map at the end of the race back in Wii.

It's too bad that some of these remade tracks are taking after their 3DS counterpart instead of referencing the source material, which I view as far superior in most instances.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Bolt_Strike

Yeah, I don't really like this version of Koopa Cape either. But apparently what I don't like about it was something they did in 7 that I just never noticed until now, they removed the top half of the piping in the underwater tunnel. I never really noticed that in 7, I just thought it was underwater because the tunnel was flooded or something, but it's much more obvious from the half pipe jumps and the ramp leading into it on the R version that the top half has been removed. That really makes the course a lot worse IMO, the underwater pipe was a lot cooler when you were isolated from the sea and just got a sneak peek underwater like a giant aquarium. Now it's just a generic halfpipe underwater that's suspended above the seafloor for some reason, and that makes it feel relatively unrealistic and pointless. They butchered this track.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Anyone else having issues loading the game after the Metropolitan Tour update? I keep getting a black screen and error messages. I tried resetting the game, clearing the cache, reinstalling the game, switching between Wi-Fi and Cellular data. Still nothing. I either get error messages while the game is loading or after it loads but I have not been able to actually log in to the game. I had to email the game's support over this mess. Anyone else running into issues?

Bolt_Strike

1UP_MARIO

@Bolt_Strike undergoing maintenance

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Bolt_Strike

@1UP_MARIO Yes, I just received a response that this was a known issue with the update. The Mario Kart Tour team has recently tweeted out that the issue is fixed and we can log in now. They'll also be distributing compensation for the issue some time in the future.

EDIT: Compensation has been distributed, every player gets 40 Rubies because of the login issues (regardless of whether or not they experienced them or not). The compensation expires in 14 days, so be sure to login and claim them now.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

WaterKirby_64

Who is hyped for the Exploration Tour?!

WaterKirby_64

Switch Friend Code: SW-2284-8729-3596 | My Nintendo: WK1964

Bolt_Strike

Update seems to be glitched on iOS, I keep getting Error Code 805-7253 and Customer Support acknowledged the issue. Guess we're getting free Rubies.

Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

@PikaPhantom No need, the issue appears to have been fixed about 20 minutes ago as I was able to start the tour successfully. We're still probably getting free Rubies for this anyway.

Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Anyone else feeling like they reuse the same characters over and over in the Daily Spotlight pools? I keep waiting for Wedding Peach and Aurora Rosalina but they haven't appeared in a single tour since they started the Daily Spotlight, meanwhile some characters such as the Japanese or Doctor themed characters keep appearing over and over and over and over. Heck, I even saw someone on Reddit say that Kitsune Luigi has appeared in every tour, and they're half right, he's been in every single Tour in 2023 so far. The variety in the Daily Spotlight is just horribly lacking, mix things up guys!

Bolt_Strike

LavaTwilight

Are people still playing MK Tour on here? I've opened up a couple of spaces. Friend code is 065183168790

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic