Showing 1 to 11 of 11
1. Posted: Wed 10th Feb 2010 18:09 GMT
Hi I new to nintendo life and I need help making an avatar ( I think that's what is called).If someone could tell me how I would appreciate it.
2. Posted: Wed 10th Feb 2010 18:16 GMT
This can be done many ways, but an easy approach is to use MS Paint. Once open, go to image, attributes, and adjust the pixel size (I believe its 64 x 64 pixels). This will adjust the paint window to a square of proper size, then create as you wish.
3. Posted: Wed 10th Feb 2010 18:24 GMT
How can I use a picture from the internet?
4. Posted: Wed 10th Feb 2010 18:27 GMT
If you want to use an image or photo, you can upload a photo and the site will automatically resize it. Go to "My Account" in the top left, "User Profile" and scroll down to the avatar option. Look forward to seeing your avatar soon!
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
5. Posted: Wed 10th Feb 2010 18:39 GMT
I'm sorry but I'm not very good at this how do I upload an image?
6. Posted: Wed 10th Feb 2010 18:41 GMT
Just copy and paste if you want the entire image.If you don't take out the stuff you don't want in paint and resize it so it just shows your image.Then you can upload it to imageshack (google it) and get the image you want.
Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390
3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14
7. Posted: Wed 10th Feb 2010 18:51 GMT
1. Download an image from the web (right click and save).2. Hit the 'edit profile' button up there. ^3. Press 'browse' on the avatar bit.4. Select the image you just downloaded and press 'open'.5. Then hit 'save' at the bottom of that page.6. Get bored a week later and repeat. that's just me
Hope that helps. :/
I recommend downloading a smallish image, save you having to resize it.
Edited on Wed 10th February, 2010 @ 18:59 by Machu
8. Posted: Wed 10th Feb 2010 19:07 GMT
I finally got it!It took forever because I don't have microsoft paint so I had to keep resizing it.THANK YOU SO MUCH!
9. Posted: Wed 10th Feb 2010 19:10 GMT
That's peachy!! Yay!
10. Posted: Wed 10th Feb 2010 19:13 GMT
I just noticed that it's still showing the generic smiley on the forum topics section. Did I do something wrong?
11. Posted: Wed 10th Feb 2010 20:01 GMT
Your browser is probably just caching the old image. You might refresh or shift-refresh or clear the cache, depending on the system. Come to think of it, that's probably going to confuse you even more, so you can also just wait and it should catch up to the new image eventually.
Or, initiate a super mood swing in classic Super Peach style and somehow everything will work out.
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread