Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 3,363

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Will we see an lz2011 once the new year hits?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Turnip

ballkirby1 wrote:

LaytonAprentice wrote:

It's threads like these that make me realize how cool I am not....

I agree.

i most definitely do not agree. I'm awesome and thats that.

EDIT: just because ppl didn't put you on their "favorite" list, doesn't mean your not cool. maybe thy're just jealous : D

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

Azurineknuckle

mecoy wrote:

punnyguy
and
starboy
are the only ones who are awesome

>.<

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." -Dr. Seuss (Happy Birthday to You)

Kingbuilder

piksody02 wrote:

Kingbuilder

Fistpumps twice

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Turnip

i choose you pixelmon!

Use fireball!!!

Starboy, fainted! pixelmon gains 346 ex points!

my 2 favs. are:

-starboy
-pixelmon, ahem pixelman
-oh, and i almost forgot. knucklessonic8

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

Raylax

Awesomesauce. I've been on here very nearly a full year and still nobody likes me. JUST AS PLANNED.
I intend to keep it that way Untitled

Aaaanyway, tons of awesome folks around here. HolyMackerel, pik, tbd, Feenie, Iz, Kaiser, Link-Hero, Starboy, pixelman, CB, Prosody, irken, Ant, Corbie, Machu, Sylverstone, Terra, Kid A, RWP, zkaplan, and many others. Haven't forgotten the folks I didn't list, just got bored of typing usernames (yep, I'm that lazy).
Let's just say pretty much the entire damn community here rocks. Gogogo the lot of ya.

That's my 'nice' quota filled for the month. Back to troll mode.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

StarBoy91

Azurineknuckle and Cloudcult are two of my other very countless favorite users.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StreetRat

Starboy, PunnyGuy, NintendoPurist, and theblackdragon

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

Azurineknuckle

In all seriousness I do enjoy everyone on this website.
Some more than others cough starboy cough ,but I haven't found anyone here who is an immature,obnoxious animal.
Yet............

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." -Dr. Seuss (Happy Birthday to You)

Reala

Azurineknuckle wrote:

I haven't found anyone here who is an immature,obnoxious animal.
Yet............

Howdy, nice to meat you

Reala

JadeGirl

I guess sense I'm a newcomer I guess no one knows who I am.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

StarBoy91

I think you're cool, JadeGirl.

To each their own

JadeGirl

StarBoy91 wrote:

I think you're cool, JadeGirl.

Wow thanks StarBoy91 your the BEST

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

YoshiSage

JadeGirl wrote:

I know who you are. You're the one who made an attempt to defend Disney Channel and all their mediocre actors in the "Is Disney losing their heritage" thread. Do I have that right?

I normally don't play favorites, but my favorites here are NintendoPurist and StarBoy.

And who can forget Kid_A or tbd.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

JadeGirl

YoshiSage wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

I know who you are. You're the one who made an attempt to defend Disney Channel and all their mediocre actors in the "Is Disney losing their heritage" thread. Do I have that right?

I normally don't play favorites, but my favorites here are NintendoPurist and StarBoy.

I'm going to make this point. You can't write off someone that you don't care for because the person does like somethimg that you don't like. We all have our favorite things.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

YoshiSage

JadeGirl wrote:

YoshiSage wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

I'm going to make this point. You can't write off someone that you don't care for because the person does like somethimg that you don't like. We all have our favorite things.

I wasn't attempting to write you off or anything. I just remember you for your posts in the Disney thread.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

Bobpie

I agree with YoshiSage here, he wasn't stabbing.
I respect your opinions, JadeGirl (even if I disagree with them ).
And yeah, good on you for standing up for yourself!

My favourite users are, well........ actually, most of them have Nintendo Power Ranger Force Avatars.....

Edited on by Bobpie

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.