Forums

Topic: What's your exact address?

Posts 1 to 20 of 32

Wiiloveit

I noticed all of the topics asking about everyone's gender, height, age, disabilities and so on, and decided that there's no use in everyone knowing this information unless they actually need to recognise you in real life. Because of this, I have decided to pose the above question: what's your exact address? This way, people can find out where you live, and instantly recognise you to say: "oh! It's Wiiloveit from the NLife forums!" or whatever, and then go on to befriend you, play Mario Kart with you or offer you candy, in REAL LIFE. So, post your addresses below, and look forward to all the nice visitors you'll soon be recieving.

It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot com
Twitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)

Machu

LMFAO!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Edwin

This is a little creepy.

Edwin

Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket

citizenerased

A little?

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AlexSays

I remember I posted my address about a year ago on this site when someone said they were going to come find me.

He hasn't come yet.

AlexSays

Dazza

Haha you jest but we have your address from when you won the DS accessories competition last month. Should we reveal it and risk an impromptu visit from Chicken Brutus and WeirdAdam on their European tour?

Edited on by Dazza

Operations Director @ Nintendo Life and Push Square

Nintendo Network ID: dazcee | Twitter:

Modern_Legend

Wiiloveit wrote:

I noticed all of the topics asking about everyone's gender, height, age, disabilities and so on, and decided that there's no use in everyone knowing this information unless they actually need to recognise you in real life. Because of this, I have decided to pose the above question: what's your exact address? This way, people can find out where you live, and instantly recognise you to say: "oh! It's Wiiloveit from the NLife forums!" or whatever, and then go on to befriend you, play Mario Kart with you or offer you candy, in REAL LIFE. So, post your addresses below, and look forward to all the nice visitors you'll soon be recieving.

...why dont u go first then lol

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendolife.com/chat

Edwin

OK, here's mine:

Edwin
The Cupboard Under the Stairs
4 Privet Drive
Little Whinging
Surrey

Edwin

Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket

Adam

Dazza wrote:

Haha you jest but we have your address from when you won the DS accessories competition last month. Should we reveal it and risk an impromptu visit from Chicken Brutus and WeirdAdam on their European tour?

After all this time, we were beginning to think Nintendo Life wasn't going to fund the tour. I'm glad to see you've changed your minds. You won't regret this.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Corbs

I guess now we have to wait for the "What is your Social Security Number?" and "What is your exact Credit Card number?" topics to start.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

MrPinguy

I don't want to be an a**, but it's better to lock this one before some inocent kid actually do that to the dangerous eyes of internet.

MrPinguy

Dazza

weirdadam wrote:

After all this time, we were beginning to think Nintendo Life wasn't going to fund the tour. I'm glad to see you've changed your minds. You won't regret this.

Well the current plan is for you to be stowed away in Corbie's suitcase - how does that work for you?

Operations Director @ Nintendo Life and Push Square

Nintendo Network ID: dazcee | Twitter:

metakirbyknight

Fine! Here's mine-

MetaKirbyKnight
0000 Nowhere
Nowheresville, Nowherian 00000

Edited on by metakirbyknight

Stalk me on my Twitter.
Proud Homebrewer.

Machu

Can I start the 'How long is your... " thread? With pictures.

Rawr!

Adam

Dazza wrote:

weirdadam wrote:

After all this time, we were beginning to think Nintendo Life wasn't going to fund the tour. I'm glad to see you've changed your minds. You won't regret this.

Well the current plan is for you to be stowed away in Corbie's suitcase - how does that work for you?

I'm used to it. Don't tell him, but I'm actually in there right now. As soon as I figure out how to open it from the inside, I'm stealing all his games and running for it.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Machu

@Adam Anything dodgy in there?

EDIT: besides the dead squirrel

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Wiiloveit

Machu wrote:

Can I start the 'How long is your... " thread? With pictures.

TOO FAR. If any individual wanted to find that out for themselves, they can do with the addresses provided here.

@Dazza: Actually, I've always wanted to meet a talking chicken. As long as Party On Dude! doesn't come round as well, I'll be more than happy

It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot com
Twitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)

AlexSays

Machu wrote:

Can I start the 'How long is your... " thread? With pictures.

I don't need another thing to brag about.

AlexSays

BMF_JOE

AlexSays wrote:

Machu wrote:

Can I start the 'How long is your... " thread? With pictures.

I don't need another thing to brag about.

YEA SURE.....

BMF_JOE

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.