Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,281 to 3,300 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Arminillo bro you think kc can beat pats and i see peyton playing all 3 rounds to get them up in 4th they will sit him...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

What_Sthat

KC over NE
ARI over GB
CAR over SEA
DEN over PIT

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Webby-sama bro good picks...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Tasuki

So LA now has a professional football team after 15 years. That's going to take some time to get use to.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tasuki bro true that there...

6ch6ris6

that weird franchise system in US sports is terrible. "teams" just move to different cities and change their name. i really dont understand that.
one reason why real football (you might call it soccer) will always be more interesting. teams have tradition and legacy and real fan culture.

enough of the rant. hope i can see some good american football games this weekend and then one week later german bundesliga is coming back from the winter break finally !

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Mr_Trill_281

yo 6ch6ris6 bro both of them are interesting you see they both sale tickets and jerseys to and if you have cable you will get some of football teams on your tv not ones you wanna see lol but you will get them...

Tasuki

@6ch6ris6: Regarding the Rams that is one of the reasons they moved back to LA. Their history has been with LA they were in LA for 50 years before moving to St Louis so alot of people feel that it's fitting that they return.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mr_Trill_281

game one will kick off soon...

Mr_Trill_281

justin bever lmao did good job takeing pats to next round...

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-0 tonight to get things off...

Mr_Trill_281

cam got it doneeeeeeeeee today make your baby smile cam...

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-0 tonight...

6ch6ris6

seahawks - panthers was a cool game. glad seahawks lost. should have lost against vikings anyway

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Mr_Trill_281

waz good 6ch6ris6 bro yeah it was a good game you not lieing there and minn had there # true that...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 4-12 my picks for this week for conference championships

1.pats over denver

2.panthers over az

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

iKhan

Woo! Go Broncos!

I predict Pats and Panthers advance, but I would far prefer Broncos and Panthers.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Mr_Trill_281

waz good iKhan bro it would be a good super bowl seening pats and panters in there...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good "TRILL" family dont forget to lock in your picks for sunday its going down...

PrincessSugoi

I got a feeling the CAR/ARI game is gonna be another one where the cats try to take nine years off my life. But then again, I felt the same about the last game and look how that turned out. Hoping I'm proven wrong again but I'm stocking up on the alcohol just in case...

I got Panthers over Cardinals in a total nail bitter and Patriots over Broncos (though i would prefer it the opposite).

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic