Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,301 to 3,320 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo LoveSugoi bro naw you calling it right on money about your picks "daps" and i stocked up on mi sprites for game to lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

DAM* justin bever lost this game...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 4-12 my pick for super bowl

1.panters over denver

Mr_Trill_281

panters going to win that ring in super bowl...

PrincessSugoi

Guess I was (mostly) wrong.... and I'm so happy! Panthers SHUT IT DOOWWWNNNN and the Broncos had me biting my nails to the hilt but came through just as well. As much as I would have liked to have seen Cam take down Brady, having Peyton do the job was just beautiful.

Then had that followed up by Sasha Banks coming back and Triple H winning the rumble. It was a good night. Probably gonna have lost my voice tomorrow from all the scream and marking out I've been doing lol.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Mr_Trill_281

waz good LoveSugoi bro yeah it was a good game and close one to with pats and denver and cam ran show all day...

Mr_Trill_281

ty for all you did in n.f.l calvin johnson...

PrincessSugoi

Mom went to the store earlier to get some plasticware for the Super Bowl party and everything black and blue was sold out, even the balloons lol. Gotten word that all the grocery stores are a mess too.

Don't think I've seen this many people in the area hyped about a Super Bowl since... well, the last time Carolina was in it. Really makes a difference when it's the home team playing. Even my mom who's a Dallas diehard and a Manning fan can't help but go for them (my brother's holding firm on his hater cap though lol).

Edited on by PrincessSugoi

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

RR529

Panthers all the way. As a Chiefs fan, there's no force in the world that could get me to cheer for the Donkeys, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eat_Pie

I'm kind of conflicted. As a Colts fan, I should probably root for Manning, but I can't stand the Broncos(outside of Manning) and their fanbase. I'm cheering for the Panthers tomorrow.

Eat_Pie

6ch6ris6

go panthers !!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

RR529

MrZanctom wrote:

Denver going all the way!

With insane comments like this, that Fawful avatar seems very appropriate, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

6ch6ris6

the final touchdown will be like this:

cam newton will make a run and jump over peyton manning with a salto-flip into the endzone.
yes i know this is not possible but thats what i wanna see!!!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

AlGator

Go Broncos!

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

Spoony_Tech

I have to go with the Panthers. They've just been too dominate this year.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo RR529 bro you going with right team in super bowl

waz good Eat_Pie bro you got your money on right team...

yo 6ch6ris6 bro nuff said...

waz good Spoony_Tech bro you already no super cam showing up for this game here lol...

yo AlGator bro no no lol...

waz good MrZanctom bro are you sure lol...

Mr_Trill_281

happy super bowl sunday to my TRILL family...

Blue_Blur

Almost time! Go Panthers!

Welp... They tried. Good job, Broncos!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic