Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,261 to 3,280 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 4-10 my picks for this week for wild card...

1.kc over kotexans

2.pitt over cincinnati

3.sea hawks over minn

4.green bay over dead skins

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro good luck to your team...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

What_Sthat

Playoff predictions:

KC over HOU
CIN over PIT
SEA over MIN
WAS over GB

KC over DEN
NE over CIN
CAR over SEA
ARI over WAS

KC over NE
CAR over ARI

KC over CAR

Said all year the Chiefs were legit, even when they were 1-5 I knew they were better than that. I actually think the AFC playoffs is going to be a great watch, even though I'm disappointed my boy Marshall missed them again. Dude can't catch a break, the Jets were so close.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Webby-sama bro long time no see lmao everyone shows up now its playoffs time lol others will follow now...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Webby-sama bro you really see cin over pit you dont think ben will show up like he been doing are what and yeah everyone gave up on kc when they seen how they been starting off with 1 win now they shocking everyone in things and true that about afc and marshall said something about this being his last year i think...

What_Sthat

Cincy and Pitt is a toss up for me, went with the home team.

Mr_Trill_281

yo Webby-sama bro got ya now...

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-0 so far to kick things off...

Klimbatize

My Chiefs finally win a playoff game.

I have been waiting for this for 23 years...

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

RR529

My Chiefs managed to win!

Now next week they've got to do what Peter Griffin & the London Silly Nannies couldn't, and that's take down Tom Brady & the New England Patriots...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

What_Sthat

That last two minutes of the Cincy-Pitt game. They aren't the Bungles for nothing.

KC looking good in round one.

Mr_Trill_281

yo Klimbatize bro long time no see lol congrads to your team on win...

waz good RR529 bro congrads to your team and its going to be a good a** game there when they play pats justin bever lol ready for them you already no...

yo Webby-sama bro cin fell apart and lost heart when they played kotexans thats when it all started there and kc did look good...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno bro congrads to your hawks...

6ch6ris6

so this year all games are shown on german television for the first time ever. pretty awesome. last years i have only been able to see the super bowl, which sucks cause it always starts right in the middle of the night because of the different timezone.

cant believe vikings lost. that field goal attempt was hilarious

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Mr_Trill_281

yo 6ch6ris6 bro i heard someone eles say that before to about games down there and im glade you got to see games today and i take you minn fan your team got far so you cant get mad...

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 4-12 my picks for this week for divisional round

1.pats over kc

2.az over green bay

3.panthers over sea hawks

4.denver over pitt

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro yeah it look like it hope dallas cowboys pick him up...

Arminillo

Chiefs
Green Bay
Panthers
Pittsburgh if they start Peyton the whole game

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic