Showing 1 to 20 of 34
1. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 15:39 GMT
For me, it's a ninja (obviously )
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery and My Anime List
My Blog - Latest Post: 150 Words on Stealth B*****d Deluxe
You can email me here.
2. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 15:48 GMT
either Doctor who or Rev Run
Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.
Nintendo Network ID: shingi70
3. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 15:49 GMT
The scariest thing in the world.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
4. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 16:04 GMT
A drunken idiot.
5. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 16:07 GMT
That's right, I'm dressing as a dog who is dressing as Yoda.
[insert 25 Cents here to play]
6. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 16:14 GMT
I'm going in my homemade suit of armor. In case you're wondering here is a pic of the back, and yes I made it all by myself.
Edited on Fri 30th October, 2009 @ 16:22 by Astraea
7. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 16:15 GMT
wow that costume is so life like
8. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 16:52 GMT
Nothing, i dont celebrate Halloween.
@Ray That's cool
9. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 23:55 GMT
A rooster w/ headphones.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
10. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 23:57 GMT
Kiba, from Naruto
call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.deviant art page:http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/
11. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 23:59 GMT
♪GO, GO, POWER-RANGERS!!! Dooo do do do-do-doo~ ♪
12. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 00:00 GMT
Sweet. I'm going as a ninja as well.
Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318
13. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 00:07 GMT
I'm going as Maxwell from Scribblenauts.
14. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 00:35 GMT
I'm going as a high-school kid who's got nothing to do.
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
15. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 00:38 GMT
Edited on Sat 31st October, 2009 @ 00:38 by Odnetnin
16. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 00:38 GMT
I'm not trick or treating
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
17. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 00:42 GMT
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
18. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 00:42 GMT
Odnetnin wrote:A rooster w/ headphones.
Xkhaoz wrote:I'm going as Maxwell from Scribblenauts.Compare.
Edited on Sat 31st October, 2009 @ 00:42 by RandomWiiPlayer
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
19. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 00:48 GMT
Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996Onslaught:4340-0271-1699Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620Brawl: 0001-3122-8906Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322if you want to add me, please tell me and give your fc
20. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 00:56 GMT
A black guy.
Edited on Sat 31st October, 2009 @ 00:59 by IAmNotWill
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
Nintendo Network ID: willfuture