Forums

Topic: Those little things you notice...

Posts 101 to 120 of 141

GuSolarFlare

@ScroogeMcLz this is true, really disapointing but true....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

KiDasharus wrote:

I noticed Lz grabbed the 100th reply.

yes but the 100th post(according to that counter at the top left of the post) was mine!(like it matters I'm just joking around )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@KiDasharus I noticed that in a completely real survey of over 9,000 people said that surveys that are completely real are to be believed since they are completely real!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@theblackdragon a 99 billion people survey said 327% of the people who say surveys are fake are actually lying! but since it's you telling it I'll pretend it's not a lie

my Backloggery

Yellowgerbil

One of my eyes has a purple tint to it. Stares blankly forward

Edited on by Yellowgerbil

I am an avid monster hunter player that started quite recently on Ultimate, (Blue Rath Armor currently) the gameplay just keeps me coming back for more!
Currently playing;
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0142-5860 | Nintendo Network ID: Paddingt0n

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

This thread is starting to go nowhere fast again... lol

Wait, this thread is still alive?

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Big_Boy_Chubs

Of course this thread is alive, and it's lasted way longer than i expected!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

I noticed @LordJumpMad @BadKitty and @Dark_Luigi are posting less images in new threads with potential to become a trainwreck these days.... lame, in the LOL images thread you expect so much something funny that it ends not being as funny as it is on completely random threads that might derail with heated discussions by serious fans....

I just noticed in OoT 3D that if you wait the nightfall on the hyrule castle town's drawbridge and manage to end above it you'll be able to get 60 rupees(20 in the middle,20 in the left and 20 in the right)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

mamp

As a nursing student they teach us to assess things so now I notice a lot of little things I wouldn't have noticed before. Like today I saw Renegade Kid's Jools Watsham sneeze into his hands and then as soon as he did that he pulled his hair back with his hands I wish I hadn't noticed that.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

HankLangley

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Not-Gansano like those supersticious guys that find weird references to things that according to them "will happen because of the starswhatever alignsomemadeupstuff" even when it's baseless? I know some those, they're extremely annoying sometimes

Of course those guys! somethimes, especially on pokememes, they make resemblences that are so dumb its hilarious.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Big_Boy_Chubs

i just noticed (or realized) how much i miss Foster the People...
Listening to their album Torches right now...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

sugarpixel

I dug a big pit at the beach today,

Then I noticed the water getting closer.

So I started digging faster.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Snagrio

The word assassin has two donkeys in it.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.