Forums

Topic: Those little things you notice...

Posts 121 to 140 of 141

GuSolarFlare

@WingedFish lol! I've never noticed this before either!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

I noticed that if NL was a 3DS app it would have the second highest playtime in mine.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

I have 1240 posts (1241 with this one)

my Backloggery

Jaz007

I have 2,336 posts with this post.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

I noticed that real life 3DS dudes from college don't last long, they find a group to stay and change themselves into something else... people's power of adaptation is fearsome and dangerous. I met many people who were someone different every year....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: As far as I know, humans are more adaptable than any other animal. That's why we're able to live on virtually every inch of the planet.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

I just noticed that my bob marley headphones don't work as good as my iphone 5 ones....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

LordJumpMad

I just noticed that Big_Boy_Chubs got banned.
In his honor, we should keep his thread alive, and talk all about the good times we had with him...in our mom's basement.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

LordJumpMad wrote:

In his honor, we should keep his thread alive, and talk all about the good times we had with him...in our mom's basement.

Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

LordJumpMad wrote:

He actually got banned? :0 He survived so long!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

Well, I was going to ask if it was right to keep posting in this thread now that Big_Boy_Chubs is banned, but it seems @LordJumpMad beat me to it!
@CaptainCharlie: It seems what pushed him over the edge was the post where he said he didn't like @Dark-Luigi, @SMEXIZELDAMAN, and me...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I noticed that taking trains for over 1 hour every day without earphones is really boring and irritating, there are people talking trash out loud and if you don't like it they talk even louder and with an even worse vocabulary.......

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Gregor

Big boyee chuubs should go to administrators to get privileges back. That is what Gregor had to do.
Knock it off please — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

bezerker99

I notice that in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, when you board Kappn's boat to head to the island, the amount of pulls it takes to start his motor is not always the same. From what I can tell, it's sort of like the fish and the number of times they can bite on your line.....can be anywhere from 1 to 5.

Edited on by bezerker99

Gregor

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@GuSilverFlame I think he was banned before, because he was telling the mods what to do.

Nope.avi

Edited on by Gregor

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.