General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Showing 81 to 100 of 1,334

AuthorMessage
Avatar

chadthegamer

81. Posted:

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Edited on by chadthegamer

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

82. Posted:

GabeGreens wrote:

SOUP DRINKING DARK MONKEYS FROM [austrian_accent]CALIFONIAAAAAAAAA[/austrian_accent] THAT FLING TAPIOCA PUDDING MADE IN THE DEPTHS OF THE INFERNAL CLOCK TOWN BY A MASK SALESMAN WHO IS ALWAYS HAPPY DURING THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!

YOu Know My ChemISTry TEacher!?!?

This is Madness.......wait, NO iT ISn't

HAHAHAHhhhhhhaahahahhAAAA! O and Shoop da Whoop :)

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

83. Posted:

This sentence is random.

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

84. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

This sentence is random.

Ur a CLEVER pretzel......

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

85. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

This sentence is random.

Ur a CLEVER pretzel......

You're a wet bagel :(

Edited on by Roopa132

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

chadthegamer

86. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

This sentence is random.

Ur a CLEVER pretzel......

You're a wet bagel :(

And I'm a silly cookie! :)

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

87. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

This sentence is random.

Ur a CLEVER pretzel......

You're a wet bagel :(

HOW could this hapPEN? Irken BURN from WatEr!!!!

HUGS FOR EVERYONE*

*limited time only

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

88. Posted:

chadthegamer wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

This sentence is random.

Ur a CLEVER pretzel......

You're a wet bagel :(

And I'm a silly cookie! :)

Impossible. Cookies are louder than waft of mist.

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ASDFGHJKL

89. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

chadthegamer wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

This sentence is random.

Ur a CLEVER pretzel......

You're a wet bagel :(

And I'm a silly cookie! :)

Impossible. Cookies are louder than waft of mist.

Not if their as silly as Rick Astley

ASDFGHJKL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

90. Posted:

GabeGreens wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

chadthegamer wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

This sentence is random.

Ur a CLEVER pretzel......

You're a wet bagel :(

And I'm a silly cookie! :)

Impossible. Cookies are louder than waft of mist.

Not if their as silly as Rick Astley

But what if Rick Astley drives in a car whose umbrella is melting?

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ASDFGHJKL

91. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

chadthegamer wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

This sentence is random.

Ur a CLEVER pretzel......

You're a wet bagel :(

And I'm a silly cookie! :)

Impossible. Cookies are louder than waft of mist.

Not if their as silly as Rick Astley

But what if Rick Astley drives in a car whose umbrella is melting?

Then he needs to get his OMB BANANA liscense from Corbie's office in Clock Town using the password of broccoli

ASDFGHJKL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

92. Posted:

@Phoenix Sage-...CHANGE THE STORY!! :P

Here is an awful poem:
I have donkeys in my pants.
I like to eat chocolate ants.
Do we have a chance against Chuck Norris?
If I was him, I would have a lance.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

chadthegamer

93. Posted:

GabeGreens wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

chadthegamer wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

This sentence is random.

Ur a CLEVER pretzel......

You're a wet bagel :(

And I'm a silly cookie! :)

Impossible. Cookies are louder than waft of mist.

Not if their as silly as Rick Astley

But what if Rick Astley drives in a car whose umbrella is melting?

Then he needs to get his OMB BANANA liscense from Corbie's office in Clock Town using the password of broccoli

Oh geez, what have I started? :D
I believe that one day, Corbie and Chicken Brutus will rule the world.

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

94. Posted:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

@Phoenix Sage-...CHANGE THE STORY!! :P

Here is an awful poem:
I have donkeys in my pants.
I like to eat chocolate ants.
Do we have a chance against Chuck Norris?
If I was him, I would have a lance.

Chuck NoRRis uses no LANCE BASS!!!!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

95. Posted:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

@Phoenix Sage-...CHANGE THE STORY!! :P

Here is an awful poem:
I have donkeys in my pants.
I like to eat chocolate ants.
Do we have a chance against Chuck Norris?
If I was him, I would have a lance.

Here's my Haiku:

This Haiku is bad.
But I write it anyways.
What am I doing?

:)

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ASDFGHJKL

96. Posted:

chadthegamer wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

chadthegamer wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

This sentence is random.

Ur a CLEVER pretzel......

You're a wet bagel :(

And I'm a silly cookie! :)

Impossible. Cookies are louder than waft of mist.

Not if their as silly as Rick Astley

But what if Rick Astley drives in a car whose umbrella is melting?

Then he needs to get his OMB BANANA liscense from Corbie's office in Clock Town using the password of broccoli

Oh geez, what have I started? :D
I believe that one day, Corbie and Chicken Brutus will rule the world.

Would you like a complementary celery meat bagel foxes that breathe Starfy?

ASDFGHJKL

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

97. Posted:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
This poem stinks,
AND SO DO YOU!!!

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

98. Posted:

GabeGreens wrote:

Would you like a complementary celery meat bagel foxes that breathe Starfy?

YES MA'am!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

99. Posted:

Muhaha fear me! I'm the summoner of destruction! With a simple spell I will bring this world to unending perdition!

Here's my spell:

Hereby I divide thirteen by zero. Muahahaha

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

100. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

Muhaha fear me! I'm the summoner of destruction! With a simple spell I will bring this world to unending perdition!

Here's my spell:

Hereby I divide thirteen by zero. Muahahaha

Someone already tried that, and spontaneously combusted!

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sorry, this topic has been locked.