General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Showing 61 to 80 of 1,334

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

61. Posted:

@SSB Fan 1999-I was the first member mentioned in your story, oh joy! :D
Fluffy bunnies love Superman 64! :P

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

62. Posted:

Yeah, but I saved you, SuperSonic1990! :P

Edit: I guess I should think of something random.

Umm...Monkeys! With blonde ponytails! And they can fly!

HELICOPTOR MONKEYS :O

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

63. Posted:

Fluffy bunnies shall destroy everything near and dear to us...

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

64. Posted:

Also, I am looking forward to seeing your Backloggery, Iz, that is if you make one.

Random time! Now with a hundred-percent more randomness. In a bottle. A spray-bottle to be exact, a spray-bottle with 37 different settings including death-ray! A spray bottle that includes three blocks of cheese, a plunger, and 13 CD's, all burned with the music of the 90's.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ricardo91

65. Posted:

I have ghosts in my pants!

Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer Simpson
Nintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.
VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

66. Posted:

Ricardo91 wrote:

I have ghosts in my pants!

I have pants in my ghosts!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

67. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Ricardo91 wrote:

I have ghosts in my pants!

I have pants in my ghosts!

HOLY PANTS IN UR GHOSTS RATBAT!!!??

This is a job for Indiana SMITH!!!

HOORAY for COMMERCIALISM!!!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gameking23

68. Posted:

Wow what a pointless topic.

Your hare is on FIRE!!!

I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

69. Posted:

gameking23 wrote:

Wow what a pointless topic.

Your hare is on FIRE!!!

Well U, good sir, ARE A KOOPA

KOOPAs CRUMBLE underneath the BOWels of...

G.I. MOE!!!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gameking23

70. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

gameking23 wrote:

Wow what a pointless topic.

Your hare is on FIRE!!!

Well U, good sir, ARE A KOOPA

KOOPAs CRUMBLE underneath the BOWels of...

G.I. MOE!!!

You Sir are a game case.
Which means someone will lose you!

I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blue_Protoman

71. Posted:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

72. Posted:

WHAT YOU SAY?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ricardo91

73. Posted:

TAKE OFF EVERY ZIG.... FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!

Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer Simpson
Nintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.
VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gameking23

74. Posted:

Me WANT Bowser's Inside Story.

I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

75. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Also, I am looking forward to seeing your Backloggery, Iz, that is if you make one.

Random time! Now with a hundred-percent more randomness. In a bottle. A spray-bottle to be exact, a spray-bottle with 37 different settings including death-ray! A spray bottle that includes three blocks of cheese, a plunger, and 13 CD's, all burned with the music of the 90's.

I already did some games out of the 2000 that I have! and i added you as a friend if that's alright with you.

And blahblahblahblahblahBLAH!!! Random thing here and random thing there. Random things everywhere!!!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

76. Posted:

gameking23 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

gameking23 wrote:

Wow what a pointless topic.

Your hare is on FIRE!!!

Well U, good sir, ARE A KOOPA

KOOPAs CRUMBLE underneath the BOWels of...

G.I. MOE!!!

You Sir are a game case.
Which means someone will lose you!

GAME CASE!?!?

I'M a STEEL BOOK edition TRILOGY!!!!

ALL BOW before SAMUS and her NOODLE of LAsagna!!!!!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

77. Posted:

Blue+Protoman wrote:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

IRKEN FTW!!!!

ALL HAIL the TALLEST!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

78. Posted:

@Iz: Saw it, and I added you back. I look forward to seeing it fully operational.

CAKE BATTER ICE CREAM YUM

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

79. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

CAKE BATTER ICE CREAM YUM

CAKE?? NoooOOoooOoo!!!>!<>

My 1/2 WEakneSS!!!100)!0

HP drops to 64

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ASDFGHJKL

80. Posted:

SOUP DRINKING DARK MONKEYS FROM [austrian_accent]CALIFONIAAAAAAAAA[/austrian_accent] THAT FLING TAPIOCA PUDDING MADE IN THE DEPTHS OF THE INFERNAL CLOCK TOWN BY A MASK SALESMAN WHO IS ALWAYS HAPPY DURING THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Sorry, this topic has been locked.