General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Showing 661 to 680 of 1,334

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

661. Posted:

hides in a time warp

.....

BURY MY SHELL AT WOUNDED KNEE!

Edited on by MetalMario

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

662. Posted:

GabeGreens wrote:

Quick, lets tie MetalMario to this thread!

Already done. By the way, has anyone tried chicken pot pie recently. It's good!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

663. Posted:

Moo.

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

664. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

Moo.

I showed your little alien instrument video to a friend of mine. He couldn't watch five seconds of it before he stopped it. Thanks for the random brain damage, by the way :P

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

665. Posted:

Untitled Oh no it's post 666 :( :O
Will I die now?

Edited on by Roopa132

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

666. Posted:

Man, you're screwed!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

667. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Man, you're screwed!

Well I could delete my comment then you'd be 666 and I'm free :D
And you die. But that's ok because I don't die :)

Oh no... the evilness of the devil posessed me :(

Edited on by Roopa132

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stuffgamer1

668. Posted:

@Roopa132: THERE'S a creepy font! If you're going to die, please do it in the backyard where there's no chance of you staining anything if it should turn out to be a bloody death, okay? ;)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

669. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Man, you're screwed!

Well I could delete my comment then you'd be 666 and I'm free :D
And you die. But that's ok because I don't die :)

Oh no... the evilness of the devil posessed me :(

Passing the evil to someone else? You're TWICE as evil now!!! :)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

670. Posted:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Roopa132: THERE'S a creepy font! If you're going to die, please do it in the backyard where there's no chance of you staining anything if it should turn out to be a bloody death, okay? ;)

Since I'm evil now. I'll have a gory death on all your games and consoles :)

Edited on by Roopa132

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

671. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Roopa132: THERE'S a creepy font! If you're going to die, please do it in the backyard where there's no chance of you staining anything if it should turn out to be a bloody death, okay? ;)

Since I'm evil now. I'll have a gory death on all your games and consoles :)

All this evil is making me hungry :). why does every dang post on this thread remind me of food? :(

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

672. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Roopa132: THERE'S a creepy font! If you're going to die, please do it in the backyard where there's no chance of you staining anything if it should turn out to be a bloody death, okay? ;)

Since I'm evil now. I'll have a gory death on all your games and consoles :)

All this evil is making me hungry :). why does every dang post on this thread remind me of food? :(

My posts Do-nut remid you of food do they? Because posting here is FON to DUE

(wow that was bad :P)

Edited on by Roopa132

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

673. Posted:

@Roopa: I will smite you when I feel like going to Europe! I will then hunt you down...and then eat some donuts!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

674. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

@Roopa: I will smite you when I feel like going to Europe! I will then hunt you down...and then eat some donuts!

I live in Germany. We almost don't have any good Donuts :( But we have exellent Bretzel (pretzels) and Weißwurst (Bavarian veal sausage). :)

(And also we're stereotypically known to eat Sauerkraut. Almost nobody does. It tastes awful :P)

Edited on by Roopa132

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

675. Posted:

Roopa132 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@Roopa: I will smite you when I feel like going to Europe! I will then hunt you down...and then eat some donuts!

I live in Germany. We almost don't have any good Donuts :( But we have exellent Bretzel (pretzels) and Weißwurst (Bavarian veal sausage). :)

Never been to Germany (or anywhere in Europe for that matter!), but I do like sausage! Yum!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

676. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@Roopa: I will smite you when I feel like going to Europe! I will then hunt you down...and then eat some donuts!

I live in Germany. We almost don't have any good Donuts :( But we have exellent Bretzel (pretzels) and Weißwurst (Bavarian veal sausage). :)

Never been to Germany (or anywhere in Europe for that matter!), but I do like sausage! Yum!

You should really try it if you'll see it on a menu of some restaurant in the US :P

Untitled

(And the brown dab on the side is a special sort of mustache that is eaten only with Weißwurst :P)

Edited on by Roopa132

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

677. Posted:

Wow! I'm feeling fatter already! Oh well, it'll make my blood pressure normal! :)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dude

678. Posted:

yesterday 3 weisswürste and brezen and 5 Weissbier (dunno if u got that overshore.. u one got beer that makes your butt (bud) wiser or lighter) for breakfast . AWESOME. then we randomly rolled around the lawn and pretended to be in a pokemon fight. My Pikachu won. We're 21 years old.

i like pie.

dude

AuthorMessage
Avatar

minial100

679. Posted:

Just DON'T DIVIDE BY ZERO!! Or we're all doomed!

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

680. Posted:

minial100 wrote:

Just DON'T DIVIDE BY ZERO!! Or we're all doomed!

How about the square root of -1 divided by zero?!!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sorry, this topic has been locked.