Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,255

LzWinky

MetalMario wrote:

WHY, pixelman, WHY?!!

he believes that EVERYTHING should be made of pixels

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Hey guess what, I have a Nintendolife account!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Hey guess what, I have a Nintendolife account!

Well that's news to me!

No really I read it in the newspaper. It was also on CNN. And FOX NEWS. AND EVERY OTHER ACRONYMICAL (I CAN MAKE UP WORDS HA) TOTALLY-CAPTIALIZED NEWS AGENCY THING.

all caps is almost as fun as no caps no punctuation

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

I was shocked at first, isnt it unbelievable?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

It's inbelivable, if you ask me.

Inbelievable.

Not even a word unless you speak phoenix in that case it is real word.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ItsFuzzyPickles

From A Wii Hater (No references to anyone to this forum, but a typical Wii hater.):

OH MI GAWK! WHIN DA **** DIG U AUBANDEN US NIMTEMPO? WHIIMMMMMMMMM!

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Noire

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

From A Wii Hater (No references to anyone to this forum, but a typical Wii hater.):

OH MI GAWK! WHIN DA **** DIG U AUBANDEN US NIMTEMPO? WHIIMMMMMMMMM!

Hmm, sounds like me. Except I don't hate the Wii. And I don't talk like that.

Come to think of it, it doesn't sound a thing like me. What gave you that idea?

It was the random-fairies! They used their magical wands of sooper-randum to cast a spell on you!

SOOPERSOOPERRANDUMLIMPAH!

ASDFGHJKL

@PheonixSage I leave this boards destiny in your hands. Should I or shoudnt I? Dont ask questions, just say either yes or no. Your decision shall affect this board for ever, break my rules and youll doom everyone on this thread.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

And here i thought i could get away from all this fanboyishness! Good grief!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

@PheonixSage I leave this boards destiny in your hands. Should I or shoudnt I? Dont ask questions, just say either yes or no. Your decision shall affect this board for ever, break my rules and youll doom everyone on this thread.

Break his rules! Break his rules! I ate doom for lunch today!

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

To be or not to be...That was from that Milkshakespear play about hams. I like milkshakes. My destiny awaits me...Milkshakes...destiny...

This thread are sick.

Beacause you are a zombie...

LzWinky

Gah, zombies again! Why not werewolves, or werezombies?!!!

Noire

Fanboyism pervades everathan. Therfore I will break the sandwhich of doom (that lz ate) by summoning the giant Holy Hamburger, Quadstack Whoppa Wifcheez.

Go! Quadstack! (Pokeball opening sound) WHOPPA!

What will Whoppa do?
>FIGHT PKMN
ITEM RUN

Whoppa used Heart Attack!
IT'S SOOPA AFFECTIVE!
Samich of Doom takes OVER 9000 damage!
Samich was defeated!

LzWinky

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Gabe! I swear I'm gonna find ya and I'm going to do things that you will enjoy, I mean, NOT enjoy!

Noire

BleachFan888 wrote:

Braaaaaiiiiins...

You said it, Zombie Boy.

Now let's go do some more cliche henchman things.

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Gabe! I swear I'm gonna find ya and I'm going to do things that you will enjoy, I mean, NOT enjoy!

Blame PheonixSage, he broke my rule.

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.