Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,255

LzWinky

What the heck was that? Please zombies, eat whatever brains I have left, if I even have any left, or right, or whatever, let's see how many times I can incorrectly use commas, yay, I like doing this, what's a comma, is it where someones sleep for a very long time, no, that be a coma, hey, where are the zombies?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Gabe! I swear I'm gonna find ya and I'm going to do things that you will enjoy, I mean, NOT enjoy!

Blame PheonixSage, he broke my rule.

And my GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! went outside the quote box! Huzzah for braking the rools! and mispeling!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

[YOUTUBE:part of the youtube link that goes after v=]
replace YOUTUBE with youtube, and the video id is like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFCSXr6qnv4

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

LIKE THIS!

GUHROOGAMESH!!!1

Don't just talk about it, check out Sakuracon!

Man, Vic is teh uberpwnageawesomesauce.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Was that littlekuriboh's work? Man, I love that guy, in a friendly way.
@Gabe: HAHAHA! your jar of dirt no longer affects me thanks to the video that Roopa posted on page 24! It caused so much brain damage that I watched it again and now the zombies won't even eat me because my brain be........uh........something that not be a barin anymore! hahahahahahahahahahha!

Noire

And hey, what about yaoi?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

BleachFan

OR THIS!
[youtube:6sb6NzPv6r0&feature=related]

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

And hey, what about yaoi?

yaoi full of guys ;P

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Was that littlekuriboh's work? Man, I love that guy, in a friendly way.

Yes it was LK. And I love him in a borderline-stalker way.

Noire

@BleachFan: Blah blah blah Card Games blah?

Ahh, what I mean to say is no. It's been around for a while, he's just never put it up on his channel.

An EDIT: is was making fun of this!

GUHROOGAMESH!!!!11!!11!!1!!

Edited on by Noire

BleachFan

Ah, I see...I think I found a few of those...just not that one...Funny stuff as usual!
Mffph...!
That video didn't NEED making fun of!

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

LzWinky

@Gabe: where do you find all of these videos? that was just disturbing!

ASDFGHJKL

La botella tiene mucho frio que solo lo puede curar Obama quien nececita muchas albondigas hechas de la cara de Vince que hace los terribles comerciales de shamwow. Si me entiendes, pon un video de youtube que tiene que ver con una jarra de tierra.

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.