Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,255

LzWinky

Listening to Fran Descher's laugh. Laughs maniacally Ooh-hoo-ohoohohoo, it's contagious

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Andy10003

lol i just finshed watching the nanny

Andy10003

LzWinky

Andy10003 wrote:

Surprise surprise! That's where Activision got their "old time rocka and roll" commercial idea from. Did anyone know that, or did I make that up?!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

LOL, I was watching the Nanny 18 minutes ago!

ASDFGHJKL

Andy10003

lz2009 wrote:

Andy10003 wrote:

Surprise surprise! That's where Activision got their "old time rocka and roll" commercial idea from. Did anyone know that, or did I make that up?!

u made it up!!! it came from something tom cruise did

Andy10003

LzWinky

Al Gore! What a guy! He presented something special to us......shut up!!! I'm not crazy in the head!!! Aggh, voices in my head won't go away!! Ooh, a penny

LzWinky

Andy10003 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Andy10003 wrote:

Blast!!! Thought people may have believed me whether I was right or wrong!! Foiled ONCE AGAIN by...um...WHAT"S HIS FACE?!!! You'll pay for this, Captain Pollution...er...Plant!!!

Andy10003

lz2009 wrote:

Andy10003 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Andy10003 wrote:

Blast!!! Thought people may have believed me whether I was right or wrong!! Foiled ONCE AGAIN by...um...WHAT"S HIS FACE?!!! You'll pay for this, Captain Pollution...er...Plant!!!

XD me and u always fight!

Andy10003

Andy10003

XD every1 was kung fu fighting!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yl9ZZsUX00s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yl9ZZsUX00s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

edit
lol fail grrr heres link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl9ZZsUX00s

Edited on by Andy10003

Andy10003

LzWinky

Gr, I'm making too many enemies here than allies.....where's PhoenixSage when I need him? I need someone else to blame for my mistakes. The...uh...cat made me do it. Everyone saw it, right?

Andy10003

lz2009 wrote:

Gr, I'm making too many enemies here than allies.....where's PhoenixSage when I need him? I need someone else to blame for my mistakes. The...uh...cat made me do it. Everyone saw it, right?

lol i strangly enough like your additude lol freinds?

Andy10003

LzWinky

@andy10003: was that supposed to make sense? I know it's the random thread and all, but COOKIES!!!! YUM YUM YUM!!

Andy10003

how do you guys make the videos appear on here?

Andy10003

Andy10003

lz2009 wrote:

@andy10003: was that supposed to make sense? I know it's the random thread and all, but COOKIES!!!! YUM YUM YUM!!

thats up 2 u 2 decide!

Andy10003

LzWinky

2u2? Is that some sort of secret code? Like X024u20jccc, lolwtfftw!!!! Hmm, all this lazy typing is making me hungry, for fired fried fire fries!!

ASDFGHJKL

in square braqcuets [ ]
write youtube:(part of the link after v=)

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

in square braqcuets [ ]
write youtube:(part of the link after v=)

We've been over this a thousand times Gabe! It's not nice to mispel "brackets" and to call them "square". Man, it's like talking to a wall, on FIRE!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.