Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 2,624

GreatGoateeGuy

Hey guys! I'm Grant. I really love Zelda and Earthbound.

Kay-O.

Kylo_Ren

Ah well, nobody cares about me

Edited on by Kylo_Ren

Kylo_Ren

TheMONADO36

Welcome

Rocketracoon
Nintendo-freak04
Funky_Kong
Marq1187
Yarn Kitty
MJenkins091
GreatGoateeGuy
Vicladensis

Hope you enjoy the forum! 😛

TheMONADO36

3DS Friend Code: 1306-8212-3438 | Nintendo Network ID: TheMONADO36

ZeedMillennium

Hello. I am new, and how do you do.
And before I proceed, is their anything here I need to know that wasn't covered by the forum guidelines?

ZeedMillennium

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6620-2117 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeedMillennium

Inkling

Hello @ZeedMillennium! I hope you enjoy the site!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

HankLangley

I really hate cottage cheese

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Kylo_Ren

Welcome Linkmeister to the forums hope you enjoy it here.

Kylo_Ren

Bijman

I forgot to introduce myself. Greetings everyone.
I have been lurking on Nintendolife news and reviews since site was under the name WiiWare World, but something hit me yesterday and I registered here.
What about me? Since I'm not native speaker here I apologize in advance for my English now and in the future. I'm passionated Polish gamer who plays since 1992 -1994, when I had tones of fun with my Famicom clone (Pegasus) and Game Boy, but after that my collection of legitimate video games and consoles (not only by Nintendo) grows through years. I'm retro lover, but I can appreciate and enjoy good and unique modern games on any platform. I hope I will have light conversations with agree to disagree flavor, although it could everything happen. I probably won't write many posts here and on the news, but I would still read some interesting, some ferocious and some insightful threads. Cheers!

Edited on by Bijman

Bijman

Nintendo Network ID: Bijman

RaiRiggs

Alright,time to be cool for once with my introduction!
....I take up space?
Bad jokes aside,I'm a regular NL reader for news and reviews,being a fan of the latter.It's nice seeing people go in so much depth with the Nintendo games I'm interested in and usually much better than other game review sites. I enjoy seeing the usually informative discussions on news articles on here.I almost feel smarter just reading some of them.So one day I said "heck,why not" and registered.
I've been playing since I was about 6 with my first systems being the NES and GBC.Later I was exposed to the classic systems like the NeoGeo,Genesis, SNES,N64 and finally owning the PS1 and PS2.Can't say I played many of the great games that were available for any of those systems sadly,but I'm slowly catching up on what I missed.Currently have a Wii U,3DS and planning to get a Vita and PS3
Being a huge fan of games in general,I like to play the game for the fun of it.Because that's what games were,are and always be about.It feels good to feel welcome. See ya soon OFTO

RaiRiggs

wiill64

Hi everyone!
I've just joined here after realising that I spend a lot of time on this site I thought I should get involved within the community here. I used to be a member of the old ONM forums that were recently shut down in October. Currently I am playing Xenoblade Chronicles on 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and recently just finished my first playthrough of Eternal Darkness on Gamecube. I am a Nintendo gamer at heart owning every home console and at least one variation of each handheld console (excluding the Virtual Boy as that was never released in the UK).
I am looking forward to getting my hands on Splatoon next month so I might see some of you on that. Also if anybody would like to add me on 3DS or Wii U to play the likes of Mario Kart, Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus, Smash Bros or whatever just ask!
Looking forward to enjoying my time on here, happy gaming everyone!

wiill64

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2404-6786 | Nintendo Network ID: wiill64 | Twitter:

MewtwoTheory

Greetings. I am brand new to this forum. I have not really ever been on here before the making of this account either. However, since it is about Nintendo, I should be fine. I am a pretty big Nintendo fan. I own all Nintendo home consoles (except for the NES :/). I also play games across all Nintendo handhelds (not the Virtual Boy, ew). My other consoles that aren't made by Nintendo are a PS2, Xbox 360, and a Sega Genesis. My favorite console of all time is the GameCube. That was my first console I ever played. My first game was Luigi's Mansion. However, my favorite GameCube game is Super Mario Sunshine. Well, I look forward to being here!

MewtwoTheory

HuniBuni

Hello! Long time lurker here! Though I signed up due to a class project, I certainly intend on staying after it's over. I'm not on Miiverse much, but my NNID is ChaeDee and I have a Wii U, a 3DS, and a 3DS XL.

HuniBuni

Nintendo Network ID: ChaeDee

Hilda

Er, hi. So I made a new account a while ago and I don't think I really posted much.

Oh, and I love you.

RemixDeluxe

I've been using another forum for over a decade and I feel like its time to have moved on from its terrible community and moderation staff that only seems to be continuously getting worse with age. As far as gaming goes I'm into PC + Nintendo gaming only, I don't touch the other two so maybe having a dedicated forum for Nintendo can help me feel at home. I just want a nice chill place to hang out and talk Nintendo stuff with other like minded and mature individuals, I hope I'm able to find that here.

RemixDeluxe

Captain_Toad

Yo guys, that have just joined. Welcome to Nintendo Life.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Nerd_House

Greetings and salutations~

Online I go by Nerd House, but in real life I am know simply as "Mike".
I have been gaming since I was 2 years old, started on the really old DOS games of the late 80's. Slowly worked my way up as new consoles were released. I love the 3DS and it's library of games, I am constantly playing it! Currently I am re-addicted (yes, again) to Rune Factory 4, which kinda botthers me because I am only halfway through Xenoblade Chronicles 3D! LOL

I run a group on Steam called Nerd House Gaming where I post reviews and do small giveaways. Look me up

Nerd_House

Pino_doherty

Hi to you all, been periodically visiting the forum for a while, so thought it's time to get involved ☺
I read nintendolife every day, hoping for the news that super mario sunshine will get an HD remake.......

Pino_doherty

Nintendo Network ID: Pino_doherty

Okapi

Hello, I'm fed0ra7. I love me some Nintendo, so I thought "Hey, why not join this Nintendo fourm?"

Okapi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic