Forums

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,612

Spagem

I beat megaman 2 without dying. Same with 10.

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

iOS looks dumb... I don't have an ipod or droid or whatever so too bad for me. ((((

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

did you get hurt cause i beat megamn 4 with out getting hurt but like i said 7 years ago i was a pro at thos games now i probaly suck

You smell

KidRad

@Mega

You beat MM10 without dieing? Holy crap. Somebody give this guy a Domino's Pizza and hold the ahchovis! MM10 is irritating frustrating and extremely challenging. Outside of MM & Bass it's easily the hardest Mega Man game I'd say. I actually beat it on 'hard mode' though which even surpasses MM & Bass difficulty wise! Have you beaten it on Hard?

Edited on by KidRad

Currently Playing: TMNT II: The Arcade game
NIntendo Fanatic & King of NES Tekkidome!

Spagem

No. XD Just without dying. I'm not pro but I'm good at them. ^-^ And beating Megaman 4 without getting hit is very impressive. @mieu-fire

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

Thanks. ^-^ But its only because Its my favorite Megaman so I played it ALOT! I beat it about 13 times before being able to do that. I have it all memorized. XD
But to me it was never the hardest. Megaman 8 or 3 are. ( 3 because those copy robots from Megaman 2. There levels are sooo hard. ) Oh yeah and pizza does sound good. @waveboy

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

yea i cant play MM 10 i die to much xD

You smell

Spagem

Ehhh... Its pretty easy after playing it alot. ^-^ @ mieu-fire

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

i hate the megaman x7 game that was just horable xD

You smell

Spagem

I havent played X7. o.o Is it really that bad?

I don't like the X games too much... but I have 1-6 because I bought the X collection for my Playstation2. X4 is really good. I like the fungus guy's powa!

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

CanisWolfred

X7 isn't that bad. It's just that it doesn't really have any redeeming qualities on top of being bad.

mieu-fire wrote:

one time i played throug megaman 4 without getting hurt but that was like 7 years ago i probaly die to much now

Not to burst your bubble, since it's still very impressive, but MM4 is most likely the easiest to avoid getting hit, since it seems to be more platforming intensive, with slighly less enemies as well as less enemies that shoot. It's why I always liked MM4 the least, after MM5.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Mieu-Fire

Mickeymac wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

one time i played throug megaman 4 without getting hurt but that was like 7 years ago i probaly die to much now

Not to burst your bubble, since it's still very impressive, but MM4 is most likely the easiest to avoid getting hit, since it seems to be more platforming intensive, with slighly less enemies as well as less enemies that shoot. It's why I always liked MM4 the least, after MM5.

yea i dont like megaman 5 but i think megaman 5 was easiest MM4 to me was hard when i was playing it

You smell

Mieu-Fire

mega wrote:

I havent played X7. o.o Is it really that bad?

I don't like the X games too much... but I have 1-6 because I bought the X collection for my Playstation2. X4 is really good. I like the fungus guy's powa!

i love the X games but X7 was really that terriable but X8 was decent not the greatest but decent

You smell

Spagem

Yeah that is true... but MM5 is pretty good. It has lots of platforming and enemy's. The only thing I ddint like was the boss weapons kinda all sucked and crystalman's level. Those dropping crystals are sooooo annoying. ToT @Mickeymac

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

one time i played throug megaman 4 without getting hurt but that was like 7 years ago i probaly die to much now

Not to burst your bubble, since it's still very impressive, but MM4 is most likely the easiest to avoid getting hit, since it seems to be more platforming intensive, with slighly less enemies as well as less enemies that shoot. It's why I always liked MM4 the least, after MM5.

yea i dont like megaman 5 but i think megaman 5 was easiest MM4 to me was hard when i was playing it

I think megaman 5 has kinda hard. 2 was easistet. 1 would have been, if it wasnt for the yellow devil.

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

i like x8 but i did not like x7 did like the music tho

You smell

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic