Megajack

961. Posted:

I beat megaman 2 without dying. Same with 10. :D

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Megajack

962. Posted:

iOS looks dumb... :( I don't have an ipod or droid or whatever so too bad for me. :(((((

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

963. Posted:

did you get hurt cause i beat megamn 4 with out getting hurt but like i said 7 years ago i was a pro at thos games now i probaly suck

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

964. Posted:

@Mega

You beat MM10 without dieing? Holy crap. Somebody give this guy a Domino's Pizza and hold the ahchovis! :p MM10 is irritating frustrating and extremely challenging. Outside of MM & Bass it's easily the hardest Mega Man game I'd say. I actually beat it on 'hard mode' though which even surpasses MM & Bass difficulty wise! Have you beaten it on Hard?

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Megajack

965. Posted:

No. XD Just without dying. I'm not pro but I'm good at them. ^-^ And beating Megaman 4 without getting hit is very impressive. :) @mieu-fire

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Megajack

966. Posted:

Thanks. ^-^ But its only because Its my favorite Megaman so I played it ALOT! I beat it about 13 times before being able to do that. I have it all memorized. XD
But to me it was never the hardest. Megaman 8 or 3 are. ( 3 because those copy robots from Megaman 2. There levels are sooo hard. :( ) Oh yeah and pizza does sound good. :p @waveboy

Edited on by Megajack

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

967. Posted:

yea i cant play MM 10 i die to much xD

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Megajack

968. Posted:

Ehhh... Its pretty easy after playing it alot. ^-^ @ mieu-fire

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

969. Posted:

i hate the megaman x7 game that was just horable xD

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Megajack

970. Posted:

I havent played X7. o.o Is it really that bad?

I don't like the X games too much... but I have 1-6 because I bought the X collection for my Playstation2. X4 is really good. I like the fungus guy's powa!

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

971. Posted:

X7 isn't that bad. It's just that it doesn't really have any redeeming qualities on top of being bad.

mieu-fire wrote:

one time i played throug megaman 4 without getting hurt but that was like 7 years ago i probaly die to much now

Not to burst your bubble, since it's still very impressive, but MM4 is most likely the easiest to avoid getting hit, since it seems to be more platforming intensive, with slighly less enemies as well as less enemies that shoot. It's why I always liked MM4 the least, after MM5.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Chuie

972. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

one time i played throug megaman 4 without getting hurt but that was like 7 years ago i probaly die to much now

Not to burst your bubble, since it's still very impressive, but MM4 is most likely the easiest to avoid getting hit, since it seems to be more platforming intensive, with slighly less enemies as well as less enemies that shoot. It's why I always liked MM4 the least, after MM5.

yea i dont like megaman 5 but i think megaman 5 was easiest MM4 to me was hard when i was playing it

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Chuie

973. Posted:

mega wrote:

I havent played X7. o.o Is it really that bad?

I don't like the X games too much... but I have 1-6 because I bought the X collection for my Playstation2. X4 is really good. I like the fungus guy's powa!

i love the X games but X7 was really that terriable but X8 was decent not the greatest but decent

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Megajack

974. Posted:

Yeah that is true... but MM5 is pretty good. It has lots of platforming and enemy's. The only thing I ddint like was the boss weapons kinda all sucked and crystalman's level. Those dropping crystals are sooooo annoying. ToT @Mickeymac

Edited on by Megajack

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Megajack

975. Posted:

X7 and 8 are 3D games right? Like polygonal? @mieu-fire

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Megajack

976. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

yea i dont like megaman 5 but i think megaman 5 was easiest MM4 to me was hard when i was playing it

I think megaman 5 has kinda hard. 2 was easistet. 1 would have been, if it wasnt for the yellow devil.

Applejack is best pony.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

977. Posted:

@mega there like 2.5D like SSB was 2.5D

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

978. Posted:

mega wrote:

X7 and 8 are 3D games right? Like polygonal? @mieu-fire

X7 is full 3D half the time. X8 is 2.5D with a few on-rails vehicle scections, which are a bit annoying and kinda bring the game down from being great.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

979. Posted:

x7 is ok. That's it. A lot of people hate it, but they hate it way more than it deserves to be. I liked it. The music was great as always. It has Sigma's best theme ever IMO, "Our Blood Boils."

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Chuie

980. Posted:

i like x8 but i did not like x7 did like the music tho

i was mieu-fire