General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Showing 941 to 960 of 1,563

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

941. Posted:

Oh capcpom

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

moomoo

942. Posted:

That iOS game is a slap in the face, considering it's the franchise's 25th anniversery and Capcom canceld MML3 and Ultimate. It's like Capcom want's their fans to hate the company.
Oh, and it's a social game to boot. Yeah.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

943. Posted:

Sux.... well at least we still got the classics :)

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

Megajack

944. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Dezner wrote:

Sooo.....new iOS game announcement. Not quite what I was hoping for with the anniversary, but at least it's something instead of nothing. :(

[/div]

:(
Well....at least it's a cross over.
Untitled
This can't be the 25th anniversary game. D: ...I hope it isn't free to play and paid threw ads/items stuff.

:O Original MM is in the front! My point is proven. Original megaman is better then any other one. :)

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

945. Posted:

^Because the position of a character on a poster totally shows how much a company likes their character. :P
On the flip side Megaman Volnut is way in the back.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

946. Posted:

I'm already at Mega Man 9. Loved Galaxy Man, I think it's my favorite Robot Master in the series! But i'm stuck at Tornado Man's stage. I just can't get past the Red & Blue platforms... I'm gonna try again tomorrow. I just realized you can't slide nor charge shot in this game. Weird since supposedly Protomanwas the one to teach you those tricks.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

947. Posted:

@MikeDanger
Galaxy Man has one of the best themes in the series as well and he is just plain awesome. One tip for Tornado Man is to constantly jump on the red and blue magnet platforms, also try and be near the edge and see if that helps.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

948. Posted:

Thanks man, I already defeated all Robot Masters in Mega Man 9 a few minutes ago. Now i'm taking a break before I do the Wily Stages. People complained about this game being too hard, for me #3 is still the hardest in my book.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

949. Posted:

Am I the only one who really liked the Starforce games? Especially the third ones. Those were awesome.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

950. Posted:

I admit I have been a coward to try those games. There'sjust so many of them andI don't know which is the best.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

951. Posted:

@Mike 3. 1 kinda sucked. 2 was strictly character development (still not as much as 3).

Starforce 3 really took a darker spin on the series. It was edgy and gritty, yet still kind friendly.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

952. Posted:

@GuardianKing Probably. I know I hate the star force series.

MikeDanger1 wrote:

I'm already at Mega Man 9. Loved Galaxy Man, I think it's my favorite Robot Master in the series! But i'm stuck at Tornado Man's stage. I just can't get past the Red & Blue platforms... I'm gonna try again tomorrow. I just realized you can't slide nor charge shot in this game. Weird since supposedly Protomanwas the one to teach you those tricks.

You can't, but Protoman can. Protoman is only unlock able through paid DLC. Wait. They took away moves Megaman has had since 4. Yet Protoman keeps them...and..you need to pay for him-YOU CHEAP Capcom!
Honestly not bothered by no charge shot. I don't care, but I do miss the slide. Makes it feel like Megaman 2, sure, and that's nice, but that wasn't their direct intention. Just an excuse. Despite that. Megaman 9 is still my favorite Megaman. At least Protoman is just a bonus.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Dezner

953. Posted:

Speaking of Mega Man 9, I recently started dabbling on my PS3 copy....and man oh man after two short years I'm completely rusty. :p

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

954. Posted:

Dezner wrote:

Sooo.....new iOS game announcement. Not quite what I was hoping for with the anniversary, but at least it's something instead of nothing. :(

The only way Capcom could troll us more is if it actually turned out to be good, and we all look like idiots for dismissing it.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

955. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@Mike 3. 1 kinda sucked. 2 was strictly character development (still not as much as 3).

Starforce 3 really took a darker spin on the series. It was edgy and gritty, yet still kind friendly.

As i'm seeing here you recommend the 3rd most of all. Ok I did a little research and it looks cool but the thing is there's 2 versions Red Joker and Black Ace. Out of those two which one do you have? And if you have both which is better?

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

956. Posted:

@MikeDanger1 The versions are like Pokemon; they're just different abilities. Same story (i think)

If I were to recommend, I'd say get Black Ace.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

957. Posted:

I just beat Mega Man 9. I literally, no foolin' just got a callus in my hand because of it. One more to go and Bane gives me his permision to die. :)

The last Wily boss with the egg bombs was a pain, but was pretty cool. Mega Man 9 isn't the best of the Classic series IMO, but it's pretty up there with the best.

What ruined it for me I guess were the Wily stages, waay to much spikes, it was starting to get less fun with time. But hey I beat it!

AuthorMessage

Megajack

958. Posted:

What is this iOS game anyways? what's so bad about it and where can I read more on it?

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Chuie

959. Posted:

one time i played throug megaman 4 without getting hurt but that was like 7 years ago i probaly die to much now

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

960. Posted:

It's called Megaman Xover. You can find the info here: http://andriasang.com/con28o/mega_man_rpg_ios/

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~