Forums

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,455

KarrotMan

@WaveBoy Heck, I'd take any quality fan game over the Starforce series any day, even if they are fake. At least they replicate some of the best of the Classic series. Hey, it doesn't hurt to try it out right? Just one little click and you're there.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

lonlon-milker

Capcom is so dumb. They put mega man in a closet with every robot master ever, with no power ups or e-tanks and told him he could come out only when he could beat them all on one life. They are even getting bored with 1942. They release a game for online download every yar or so but they don't release a full game, but this a mega man thing so I might as well not talk about 1942. Anyway the blue bomber should make a comback on maybe a tablet so a new generation of gamers will know him as that awesome app that killed angry birds:)

HadukroPUNCH= awesome battle cry

Dezner

@WaveBoy

Zero 1 was unrelenting, but Zero 2 and Zero 3 were still bitchin' hard. Zero 4 was by far the easiest but also had the best ending COUGH I'd say a toss-up between parts of 2 and 3 were the toughest. Also, no scoffing! Rokko Chan is really REALLY good for a fan game. DO IT!

Also a cool article popped up on TMMN, and was pretty fun to read. Looking forward to seeing more on the rest of the stages!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

shingi_70

Untitled

MEGA MAN #13 "Spiritus ex Machina" Part One: Mega Man joins Dr. Light at the Advanced Robotics Trade Show to address the future of thinking machines. New faces abound – who are Drs. Cossack and Lalinde? What sinister forces lurk behind the scenes? Meanwhile, Dr. Wily searches for something to give him the edge deep in the forbidden Lanfront Ruins. All thisplusthe debut of RUSH! Script: Ian Flynn Art: Jonathan Hill, Gary Martin, John Workman and Matt Herms Cover: Patrick "SPAZ" Spaziante Villain Sketch VariantCover: Jonathan Hill Shipping Date: 4/25 On Sale at Comic Specialty Shops: 5/9 32-page, full color comic $2.99 US.

S

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

that looks nice. I'm on issue 6 currently. this looks like the only way to get amegaman fix in the foreseeable fut love how all the comments and ahorts are about where's protoman.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Dezner

Heh heh, "Emerald Spears" is going to be a pretty good in-joke.

Uguu!

Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

Call me crazy, ( and some people will ) but I personally like Mega Man 4,5, and 6 better than 1,2 and 3. MM9 is my favorite and I do enjoy MM3, but MM2 is way too overated imo.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Kingbuilder

@iPancakez - I respect your opinion, but I have to disagree. Mega Man 2 is freakin' amazing and deserves all of the recognition it gets.

Edited on by Kingbuilder

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

LordTendoboy

Kingbuilder wrote:

@iPancakez - I respect your opinion, but I have to disagree. Mega Man 2 is freakin' amazing and deserves all of the recognition it gets.

Duane and BrandO FTW!

Too bad Brandon was such a jerk and removed all the Youtube videos from their old TheAdventuresOfDnB channel. I still follow Duane's current stuff with "Action Adventure World".

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

LordTendoboy

iPancakez wrote:

Call me crazy, ( and some people will ) but I personally like Mega Man 4,5, and 6 better than 1,2 and 3. MM9 is my favorite and I do enjoy MM3, but MM2 is way too overated imo.

Mega Man 4 and 9 are my favorites. Mega Man 5 had good music but bad stage designs, and I never played Mega Man 6. Mega Man 3 was too bizarre for me to enjoy.

[...

StuffyStuff

Sorry @ipancakez but you're just a tad crazy for thinking MM2 is overrated, but you're entitled to your opinion. I personally like MM6 quite a bit but I know I'm in the minority on that debate.

I really need to catch up on these comics. They're cheap and they look decent. I flipped through one and was entertained, and I've never read a comic book in my life.

StuffyStuff

KarrotMan

Megaman is confirmed for Street Fighter X Tekken!!! Why he isn't confirmed for UMvC3 DLC I still won't understand but at least He's still playable. Look at his Dudebro awesomeness!! Capcom be trolling us Megaman fans
Untitled
Untitled

Mega Man
Middle Aged Hero!

Known as a Digger, a person who digs up relics from the past for research. He is a hot-tempered man, but has a strong sense of justice and is also very polite. His weak point is that he is easily rattled when backed into a corner. He is always running around in a hurry due to the demands of his partner Roll, and this time he's been asked to travel to Antarctica to retrieve a mysterious box.

I'll tell you what, Bad boxart Megaman seems more fitting in this game. Will purchase for the Vita, as Pacman looks awesome too.

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

Dezner

StuffyStuff wrote:

I really need to catch up on these comics. They're cheap and they look decent. I flipped through one and was entertained, and I've never read a comic book in my life.

Heh heh, we'll convert you yet!

Uguu!

Twitter:

KarrotMan

iPancakez wrote:

I do agree that Megaman 2 does get alot of praise... alittle more than it deserves, but I think it deserves it. It may not be my favorite( but still in my top 4), but it did give the Megaman series a big boost in recognition to become one of the most recognizable VG characters out there. I also think it was popular because of its approachable difficulty(in Normal mode) since the other games were rock hard.
Anyway, this is how I'd rank the series: 3 > 4 > MM&B > 2 > 9 > 1 > 8 > 6 > 5 > 7 >>>>>> PC trash

Also, I've been hearing alot of talk amongst the fans about a probable Megaman Reboot, and for my sake, I hope this is not to be... but if it were, then I'm sure they will use THIS Megaman. Call me crazy, but I want to continue the classic story arc. We already seen that Dr. Wily created Zero, so why can't we finish the current story arc first. Where in Megaman defeats and seals off Zero, gets replaced with X and everybody in the Classic series dying off to make way for the X series.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

StuffyStuff

Forgive me for thinking the original cover art Mega Man was as ugly as he could get. What's that supposed to be? Seriously. Obese Man doesn't strike fear into anyone. That guy's getting picked last in gym.

StuffyStuff

shingi_70

smh its a joke.

also how is that dudebro?

WAT!

Kingbuilder

Storm Eagle dubstep. Been listening to this track on repeat while playing Mega Man X.

Here's the original track for people who want it.

Edited on by Kingbuilder

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

LordTendoboy

WaveBoy wrote:

Why does Mega Man sound like a Japanese schoolgirl? He's a boy, not a girl.

And those stage designs look horrible. Too much stuff going on, too much clutter.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

[...

Kingbuilder

WaveBoy wrote:

Have you heard Dr. Light? He's even worse. LOL
And behold, thee' WORST Mega Man track in Classic Mega Man history.

Your opinion isn't fact, you know? I don't think that song is nearly as bad as you're trying to make it out to be.

In my opinion, Needle Man has the worst stage music. I just don't think it sounds good at all.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.