681. Posted:

w00t! Rockman 4 Perfect Works now available on PSN! :D

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

StuffyStuff

682. Posted:

Not exactly a Mega Man question, but what is the obsession with people like RoahmMythril and qzecwx playing this NezumiMan game on Youtube? It looks incredibly boring and even though I love watching their videos, this is a game I'm just not interested in. Has anyone here played it?

StuffyStuff

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

683. Posted:

I wan't Mega Man 6 on the VC. WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :p
MMX2 being ESRB rated is cool and all, but i'm just not a big fan of the X series.

Also just for kicks, which Wily Castles did you like & dislike the most from the Classic Mega Man series? B-)

as for my favorite, I'd totaly have to go with the original MM's Wily Castle. ;)....I love it's bright trippy color scheme, and while simplistic the stage design just worked and i loved the way how you fought the 6 Robot masters instead of just entering the typical(which became the standard) 8-Boss transporter room. I can't remember MM3 or 8's Wily's Castle's for some reason.

Mega Man - Wily Stage 1

Mega Man - Wily Stage 2

Yet I experienced MM5 a while ago and it was just decent. And then there's MM9's just kicked on all levels. The boss battles could of been more creative, but it had the greatest battle with Wily ever....deflecting that giant dino egg to bounce it back at Wiky just right was just fantastic.

The worst for me, suprsingly enough is a mash up betweem MM2 and MM4's Wily Castle. Whil MM2's Wily castle offered that iconic amazing track and unforgettable Boss battles, including that massive green dragon that appeared out of nowhere causing your 5 year old mullet boppin self to panic while hopping over those teeny weeny slippery blocks while sweating in pure intensity. :O Plus the giant Guts man was awesome, and especially the final Alien Battle. But ugh, the stage design was atrocious, ugly and unappealing in my opinion. easily the worst....

MM4's was just mediocre.......I dont even want to get into it. :p And then there's 10's.....which was just depressing.lol

Edited on by theblackdragon

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Karakato

684. Posted:

Out of all the Wily stages I played, I only finished 2, 3, 7, 8 and MM&B. 2 to me was the most memorable because of the epic boss fights stated above, but I never really had any problems with the stage layout, I dunno, I guess I have to play it again to find out. 3 while I still fun, was not as good as the second game. But at least the I got to kill Willy with the most useless weapon in the game. 7 from what I remember was bland, 8 was ok if it weren't for that "JUMP JUMP!" "SLIDE SLAYDU!" part which really gave me alot of hell before. As for MM&B, it had the same problem with 8, That Jet Boss really murdered me as a kid and killed the experience for me.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Dezner

685. Posted:

StuffyStuff wrote:

Not exactly a Mega Man question, but what is the obsession with people like RoahmMythril and qzecwx playing this NezumiMan game on Youtube? It looks incredibly boring and even though I love watching their videos, this is a game I'm just not interested in. Has anyone here played it?

It looks kinda fun, but yeah I'd rather just watch someone else play it instead. Pretty cute game, though.

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

686. Posted:

I recently got Megaman Powered Up, which is a remake of Megaman 1, so am I allowed to participate? XD

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

StuffyStuff

687. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

I recently got Megaman Powered Up, which is a remake of Megaman 1, so am I allowed to participate? XD

Welcome to the Mega Man club. Let us know what you think of the game.

StuffyStuff

AuthorMessage

Link79

688. Posted:

Here's something for all you Mega man fans.
Might be old but still hillarious!

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

689. Posted:

Well, I love the fact that you can play as all the bosses, and I love the voice acting too, which is new to me because voice acting isn't something Nintendo does, really. I also think the level editor is very fun to use, as well as downloading other people's levels. I'm just having a blast with it, so far.

EDIT: I just read the original post, and I have to say the only reason I haven't joined sooner was because it seemed like this thread was only for the original series, which is the only Megaman series I haven't had extensive experience with. I've played at least 2 installments of every other Megaman franchise out there though, so derp on my part. XD

Edited on by TeeJay

AuthorMessage

StuffyStuff

690. Posted:

Derp indeed. I would say the majority of us that comment frequently on this thread are fans of the original and X series', but it's not an exclusive thing. I haven't had much experience with the Zero series and I've been interested in the ZX series, but don't have the proper hardware :-/

StuffyStuff

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

691. Posted:

Yeah the first X is my favorite game of all time, and nostalgia plays no small part of that. (X was my first video game ever). I recently got Maverick Hunter X and I must say, although I love the 2.5D aspect of the game, I don't appreciate how they changed the capsule locations. I think it was unnecessary and it screwed with my nostalgia, dammit! DX

AuthorMessage

Dezner

692. Posted:

But, it was fun to play the game and still have some "new" to it, along with Vile being playable! :o

Also, welcome to the club! :D

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

693. Posted:

Thanks! And yes Vile being playable is both challenging and welcome. I don't understand why he hates Megaman so much, though. Is it just because of jealousy? He says he should be the ultimate reploid.

EDIT: Oh, and I also got Megaman Zero Collection today. Playing Megaman Zero 2 at the moment.

Edited on by TeeJay

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

694. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

Yeah the first X is my favorite game of all time, and nostalgia plays no small part of that. (X was my first video game ever). I recently got Maverick Hunter X and I must say, although I love the 2.5D aspect of the game, I don't appreciate how they changed the capsule locations. I think it was unnecessary and it screwed with my nostalgia, dammit! DX

And I hate how they made X shout out the weapon's name as he fired it. Really annoying.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Dezner

695. Posted:

@TeeJay
Cool, I still have to get around to playing my copy of the Zero Collection more. I played Zero 1 for maybe an hour but I got distracted by something else. Had I not already played the GBA versions, I would have probably tried to plow through all 4 games before moving on.

@tendo
Yeah, that was a little annoying. Hell, I still need to get around to finishing Vile's campaign someday, as well as watch the bonus movie! :3

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

OverlordMao

696. Posted:

Just consider me an honorary member. I'm just passing through :P

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

AuthorMessage

Dezner

697. Posted:

shakes fist

You'll be back someday! :o

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

698. Posted:

@WaveBoy

Mega Man 3 - Wily Stage 1

Mega Man 4 - Dr. Cossack Stage 1

Mega Man 4 - Wily Stage 1

I think Mega Man 4 had the best music in the entire 8-bit series (followed closely by Mega Man 9 and 10).

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Dezner

699. Posted:

Oh boy. Expect a lenghty rebuttal from WaveBoy! :D :p

Uguu!