Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 536

WoomyNNYes

Go to the first post of the thread(which you made). hit edit. you'll see the title for editing

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

klingki

Burnout and Two Point Hospital physicals are going for $30 each at Amazon (and Best Buy I think?)

These may drop even more down the road, but I decided to bite now.

klingki

ralphdibny

Burnout paradise on Switch is £27.99 at Amazon UK too, thought I'd post this as it seemed like a fair few people here were interested in that game

See ya!

Tyranexx

WoomyNNYes wrote:

3DS eShop (North America region)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney games sale, about 60% off. Each game costs $9-12 USD.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/game-guide/#filter/:q=phoenix%...

Oooh, Apollo Justice is tempting. Digital is about the only way I can go with that one at this point since physical copies, even used, are inflated. Thing is, I still feel like I should play through the original trilogy (I have it on Switch) before buying. I'm also not too keen to add to my backlog right now. Gonna have to think about this one.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

Killer queen black is on sale right know for just 1.99 I got it after been wanting to play this, its great the online is a little laggy but nothing that ruiend it for me.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

NintendoByNature

Highly recommend, Ghostbusters remastered is $7.49 on the eshop

NintendoByNature

gcunit

The new Nickelodeon Kart Racers game is only £19.99 at Argos. Considering the positive write up Scully gave it that price was good enough for me.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

WoomyNNYes

@NintendoByNature Holy Schmidt! $7.49!?!? I guess I have jump on that for this Halloween or a future one - purchased. Thanks for the heads up.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/ghostbusters-the-video-...

@gcunit I would have moved on Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 if it was 19.99, but I'm in north america. Although, in case anyone else is reading, it's on sale at amazon for $33, and Best Buy says $36 (but has a price match guarantee).

While I'm thinking about it, I'm going to browse nintendo's eshop deals/sales online since the website is faster. Funny, there are 666 games for sale on eshop. We all know 666 means satan XD Nice to see Nintendo getting into the halloween spirit. One game for the low price of one soul! 🤪
https://www.nintendo.com/games/game-guide/?term=The%252520Pri...

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@NintendoByNature Say WHAT I would buy it if I did not already buy it on my playstation.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

NintendoByNature

@WoomyNNYes @Snatcher yea its a steal at that price. Second playthrough for me. Last year was my first time with the game and loved it. This might be a yearly Halloween tradition for me.

NintendoByNature

basswitch

I just got an email from the Nintendo store saying that Ni No Kuni has an 83% discount, being €9,99 until 2/11. Sounded too good to be true and it was. Does anybody else ever get emails with incorrect discounts?

Edited on by basswitch

basswitch

BruceCM

Well, you can soon check your eshop to see if it is actually on sale .... ? It looks like the proper emails but that's the best way to check

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Snatcher

@basswitch If its on sale I gotta buy it.

I’m very much alive!

basswitch

@BruceCM I followed the link in the email, but the webshop showed the normal price. Weird, right? It's not even a little bit discounted.

basswitch

BruceCM

Very strange, @basswitch.... It's hardly going to work as a scam, since you'd soon notice if the link wasn't right Never had an email like that which was incorrect, though, so no idea how that happened

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Snatcher

@basswitch Maybe its a leak.

I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic