Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 521 to 536 of 536

CRB1984

I just saw that Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown is currently 40% off on the (NA) eShop until April 1st! I’ve had my eye on this game since it dropped so I might finally grab it!

Source: www.dekudeals.com

Big thanks to @FishyS for pointing me to this thread!

**EDIT: This sale appears to be NA/US only (for now)**

Edited on by CRB1984

Switch Name: CRB1984
FC: SW-5658-8476-2295

Rambler

CRB1984 wrote:

I just saw that Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown is currently 40% off on the eShop until April 1st! I’ve had my eye on this game since it dropped so I might finally grab it!

It isn't in the UK, so I'm assuming you mean the deal is available in the US?

Rambler

CRB1984

@Rambler - Yeah, sorry, it seems that way. I updated my post.

Rambler

@CRB1984 I got really excited, then I was disappointed!!

Rambler

FishyS

@Rambler Looking at past Ubisoft games, they had similar first sales within the same short period in US and UK. I wouldn't be surprised if you got a sale within a week.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

dmcc0

@CRB1984 Currently 40% off on the (UK) Xbox store, so I don't think it will be long before the UK Switch version gets a similar discount.

dmcc0

Rambler

@FishyS
Ubisoft's one of those know for discounting games to kingdom come quite early on, isn't it?
Patience is a virtue after all!
@dmcc0
Sounds like it will be soon

Rambler

FishyS

Rambler wrote:

@FishyS
Ubisoft's one of those know for discounting games to kingdom come quite early on, isn't it?

Yeah, Ubisoft often throws out the 30 or 40% sales quite early and if you wait long enough that goes to 60 or 70 or sometimes even higher. But for such a good game that already started out below AAA prices, 40% off seems like a good buying point for Prince of Persia. I just snagged it myself.

FishyS

FishyS

Rambler wrote:

CRB1984 wrote:

I just saw that Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown is currently 40% off on the eShop until April 1st! I’ve had my eye on this game since it dropped so I might finally grab it!

It isn't in the UK, so I'm assuming you mean the deal is available in the US?

there is your UK sale. 😃

FishyS

CRB1984

@FishyS - big thanks for helping our Europe homies out!

Rambler

@FishyS
Oh god I'm eyeing up so many games in that sale!
But now I'm in the Ubisoft trap - it's probably gonna be on sale for that discount at least for the rest of its life.
Obviously it's not going to sell out digitally, so I'm now in the position of thinking about waiting for a better discount. This is something of Ubisoft's making!!! I'm sure that this is affecting their sales figures as well (which a few people have mentioned)

Rambler

CJD87

UK Guy here - got PoP for ~24 £GBP from Amazon.... and I am loving it.

A really really slick Metroidvania, great boss fights and beautiful visuals. 60FPS on Switch, few stutters but nothing jarring

High recommend

CJD87

gcunit

Steins; Gate - My Darling's Embrace is only about £1 for another hour if you buy from the Swiss eshop.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

FishyS

@gcunit That's crazy. It's on sale in NA also but for $12?

FishyS

gcunit

@FishyS Sure is. Love a nonsensical eshop deal me, and that one is right up there. Couldn't see any other obviously low prices on the Swiss eshop, but that one was there, for who-knows-what-reason.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic