Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,921 to 7,940 of 96,534

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror I can tell you about it tomorrow, because I must leave for tonight now. I'd at least like to know what you think of the logo I made, though!

...so goodnight everyone, see you all tomorrow!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Someday I will have a son, whom I will name Obvious.
He will grow up to be a captain of a ship, and his First Mate will be Land Ho.
Every time the lookout spots land and yells "Land Ho!", the first mate will come out and say "Whatchu want?"
Then Obvious will say, "no, he means he spotted land"
"Thanks, Captain Obvious!"

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror Nah, it would be an honor for Fred. In the fry cook games, one of the clones is smiling because his body is ready for the fryer transformation!!!!!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

So many clones! at least one died happy!
Also that Goony game is only $2 if you were interested, I updated my sig with the thread link because I'm going to make more block to share.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Ok, imma gonna do something here. Here are a list of games I saw from PSOne Classics that caught my eye. I'm going to name them, and you people, if you are familiar with them, can mark if any of them are worth trying out or whatever. And if all of them happen to be worth trying out, then which one should I attempt at first?

Alundra
Arc the Lad
Final Fantasy Origins
Grandia
Klonoa
Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Mana
Metal Gear Solid
Oddworld
One
Resident Evil
Silent Hill
Suikoden
Threads of Fate
Tomb Raider
Tomba!
Vagrant Story
Wild Arms
Xenogears

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Undead_terror

@ElectricMastro I know resident evil is popular, I tried the first one and while it is fun it is also pretty dated, I know one game I'm playing that I don't think is a PSOne classic and that would be Tail Concerto, I haven't played much yet but from what I play it is fun.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I remember seeing Tail Concerto at a FYE many years ago. I was young, and I didn't have enough money, but I played the demo at the very least, and Solatorobo, which is a spiritual sequel to Tail Concerto (even got the boxed set with the music cd, still haven't opened the music cd).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I remember seeing Tail Concerto at a FYE many years ago. I was young, and I didn't have enough money, but I played the demo at the very least, and Solatorobo, which is a spiritual sequel to Tail Concerto (even got the boxed set with the music cd, still haven't opened the music cd).

Yep I got Tail Concerto on my tablet and I got my Solatorobo box with a unopened cd in it to my left by my collectables, I can't wait for the 3DS game if it is made and released

CanisWolfred

Tail Concerto is indeed good fun. I played that sometime last year. The disc is hella expensive, though...

@Electromaster - all of those are good. You got a good eye. One might not have aged well, though, but it has its fans.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

CanisWolfred wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@CanisWolfred remind me of the ending...? It must not have been good, I can't really remember it... :/

IIRC, Thor basically beats the Ether out of the bad guy, because Thor, and then destroys or at least disables the indestructable substance that no other power in the universe was capable of destroying, through sheer force of will...then Loki, who was supposed to be dead, apparently somehow disguised himself as the King. Oh, and we get some teaser for the next movie that made no sense.

Nah Loki is the solider reporting to the real odin at the climax of the film, its implied that Loki killed or subduded Odin and took his place and let Thor stay on Earth. The end teaser is for Guardians of the Galaxy. The ether is an Infinty Stone like the terasectt from the Avengers. There's a bout five of them and when put to together they're dangerous. So instead of having two of them together Odin orders for the aether to be given to the collecter (he works for thanos and is the main badguy for GOTG). Guardians will be about the third infinity stone

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Super_Gravy

I wonder if Death going be in the next movie if you guys read comic to know what I'm saying.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

sugarpixel

So, now that my laptop is up-and-running again, I can more easily participate in a gaming session with you guys (@GuSilverFlame, @Metroidlink, etc.)! Would you guys be up for that this weekend?

Also, I'm the entire recent activity on the Kirby Wiki again! XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

shingi_70

Depends on how much of Thanos were going to see in Guardians. I wonder what were going to see see post Avengers 2. They're going to keep the two a year film's s so im guessing,

2015 - Ant-man
2016- Captain America 3, Inhuman
2017- Thor 3, Doctor Strange
2018- Guardians 2, ???
2019- Avengers 3, ???

It also begs the question will Marvel take the gamble post Age of Ultron and try to commit to three films a year. One in the spring, summer, and fall.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

sugarpixel

shingi_70 wrote:

2015 - Ant-man

I can't wait for ant-man!
...IMO, he should've been in the first Avengers movie... >.> ...but we can't have everything. :/
And I heard something about a Doctor Strange movie being in there somewhere, too.

Mickey

@Gioku DUUUDE, Ant-Man is awesome! Too bad he isn't going to be Hank Pym (mostly)...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Mickey

@Gioku True. But then [comic book things] happened and he was eventually replaced by a guy named Scott Lang, who will be the main Ant-Man in the film. Sorry I had to be the one to tell you.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic