Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,901 to 7,920 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Dark-Luigi: Apparently Shovel Knight right now. XD

what!?!?!?! Shovel Knight is coming at may?!?!?!?!?!?!
HECK Y--- remembers it's an Eshop title NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well it's past time to go, see ya later guys!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Veloster

I really respect how lenient (not laid back) the staff here are. In order to get banned from here, it'd have to be your fault, no question. They're so friendly, they act just like regular members (don't speak down to you) and jusrt make this forum a fun place to be. Plus, they don't enforcement "impeccable grammar and etiquette at all times".

Cheers for the NL Staff!

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Wheeler

I finally hatched a 6IV Skarmory! I'm naming her Feather, from the character of my favorite series Zettal Karen Children, which I'm starting to name some of my Pokémon on.

Wheeler

sugarpixel

YAY! My laptop is working again!
Untitled
I'm so happy!

...I'm basically starting back at square one, but whatever. I've got my laptop again. :3

I SWEAR I WILL NEVER DROP YOU AGAIN, LAPTOP!!!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Now you going have fun reading all those new posts!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku That's very fortunate indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!

Also today, I checked the goodwill's garbage, and found things. I found some hand-blender, which i'll give to me mother on our birthday(I works and looks good, so I win). I also found this old Micky Mouse plush from the 50's or 60's maybe :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror wrote:

I making something I know @SheldonRandoms will love!

I think you know what i'm going to say.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I making something I know @SheldonRandoms will love!

I think you know what i'm going to say.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

@SheldonRandoms REV UP THOSE FRYERS CUZ I MADE FRYER BLOCKS!
Untitled
I started playing Goony for the DSI again and never made a block in a long time so hopefully this is good, Goony is a endless runner so you will be running over fryers as long as you can! and yes you can't make awesome looking fryers due to the pixel limit.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror That looks very revved up indeed, and if I ever get that game, then this will be the first thing I ever scan. I also edited in Fred Rechid, because you know why XD
Untitled

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

@Undead_terror do you have an opinion on the game I'm working on at the moment? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

What is the game about?

I want to work on a horror game but I don't have the tools to make one

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic