General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 7,901 to 7,920 of 10,469

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

7,901. Posted:

@Super_Gravy sounds like things are bad where you live........
be sure to learn how to fight.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,902. Posted:

@Super_Gravy yeah my school is like my second home, I love it to pieces! :3

It's an art school, btw. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

7,903. Posted:

@Gioku: Art school are quite different though. lol I know a lot of people love going to art school or college. Heck my bro got room mates just to live in an apartment even it is an hour or two drive away. If you don't mind me asking you this question but do you have a lot of girls in your class at your art school?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,904. Posted:

@Super_Gravy funny you should ask that, because the female to male ratio here is about 2:1!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

7,905. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Super_Gravy sounds like things are bad where you live........
be sure to learn how to fight.

I had a similar experience, and my neighborhood is otherwise peaceful. It's just a bunch of angsty kids acting out in whatever way they can. I think in my area at least, the only problem is just that people don't have other places to go to vent their frustrations. There's hardly anything in this town, and kids would even hang out at the Library because there was nowhere else to go...and no, we're not out in the country, nor is it a small town.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

7,906. Posted:

@Gioku: Well I should of ask a girl out in my high school before I left. Yes I did have an first girlfriend during grade 10 I believe. I'm not quite so sure since I don't remember much. When I went to college and… we be lucky to have an girl in our class… We got three female in ENTIRE program. XD

I going to university at night but the age group are quite different there. I'm the youngest there.

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

7,907. Posted:

@CanisWolfred: Look like I'm not the only one. I think you are right which is why I thought its was an high school thing.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

7,908. Posted:

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Gioku: Well I should of ask a girl out in my high school before I left. Yes I did have an first girlfriend during grade 10 I believe. I'm not quite so sure since I don't remember much. When I went to college and… we be lucky to have an girl in our class… We got three female in ENTIRE program. XD

I going to university at night but the age group are quite different there. I'm the youngest there.

wow and I thought my class having only 3 girls was bad.....

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,909. Posted:

I'm 11th grade, and still have never had a girlfriend... not for lack of trying, though! :$

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

7,910. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

I'm 11th grade, and still have never had a girlfriend... not for lack of trying, though! :$

still better than me....... :(
though I had a chance one time, but I'm glad I let it slip by, didn't like that girl(she freaked me out to be honest, who waits a guy in the toilet door so he won't run away???)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

7,911. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gioku wrote:

still better than me....... :(
though I had a chance one time, but I'm glad I let it slip by, didn't like that girl(she freaked me out to be honest, who waits a guy in the toilet door so he won't run away???)

Talking about our school life, huh? :P

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

7,912. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: I assuming you are in computer program or some kind of engineering since you have no girls in your class. At least she cared very much for you. :P

@Gioku: You could be lucky like me since I got asked out by a girl rather than asking girl out. I got asked out by two girls in my lifetime. I have never ask a girl out and I guess those two girls know I'm shy.

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

7,913. Posted:

Here's @Dreamy(Vridi/Luigi) and me, two peas in a pod huh? ;)
Untitled

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

7,914. Posted:

Super_Gravy wrote:

@GuSilverFlame: I assuming you are in computer program or some kind of engineering since you have no girls in your class. At least she cared very much for you. :P

@Gioku: You could be lucky like me since I got asked out by a girl rather than asking girl out. I got asked out by two girls in my lifetime. I have never ask a girl out and I guess those two girls know I'm shy.

I got 4 girls to ask me out. 3 in middle school and 1 in high school. But there was this 1 other girl I used to like when I was in summer school, we would hang out, copy each others work, but I miss the chance to ask her out.

Edited on by ShadowFox254

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

7,915. Posted:

@ShadowFox254: Have you ask a girl out before? If not then are you shy? I'm curious.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

7,916. Posted:

@Super_Gravy even shy guys ask girls out, did it about 3 times and I'm almost proud to say I've failed only 3 times :p

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

7,917. Posted:

Super_Gravy wrote:

@ShadowFox254: Have you ask a girl out before? If not then are you shy? I'm curious.

Not really. I just never thought about it asking her out at the time, because we were more like friends. Even my friends kept telling me to ask her. :D

Edited on by ShadowFox254

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

7,918. Posted:

I liked my school before today, now I don't like it.

And we rarely test our fire alarm, last time we checked was 1 and a half year ago :P

Since we talk about girls. I have never had a girlfriend, I have asked 3, and been asked once :P

I hated the girl who was asked me becuase she bullied me during elementary school and moved through middle school and then came back in high school and thought I had forgotten the 2 years she bullied me... yeah like I was going to accept her... she even didn't understand why I didn't accept her!

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

7,919. Posted:

@Metroidlink: I don't know what she did to you but my brother is in similar situation. It is an girl thing during elementary to hit or bullied the boys they have a crush on. Yes, I know its doesn't make sense but its still happening here. Lucky for him that she stop hitting or bullying my bro but its was too late for her to ask my bro out since he got an girlfriend already.

PS: We never can able to escape from the internet so might as well look up funny jokes. XD

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

7,920. Posted:

Super_Gravy wrote:

PS: We never can able to escape from the internet

rule.

my Backloggery