Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,941 to 7,960 of 96,243

Mickey

@Gioku I wouldn't bet on it, since Hank Pym in the film will be old and will probably "pass the torch" to Scott Lang.

Oh, and because he's gonna be played by that guy I said @WanderFan91 was, Michael Douglas. Who is also probably too old for action scenes. I love the guy's work, though, so I'm happy he's a part of the MCU.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

shingi_70

Both are going to be in the movie. Michael Douglas is Hank pym, and JGL is Scott Lang. The orginal script for the film was that it would switch time periods showcasing a Young Hank Pym building the suit in a James Bonds meets Doctor Goldfoot take on the sixties, and than switch to modern day with Lang having the suit.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

sugarpixel

Hmm... I could live with that.

And wait, how does James Bond meets Dr. Goldfoot work, when one was a parody of the other...?

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

@gioku I would be up for it this weekend what are we going to play?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Metroidlink

@gioku yeah , however I don't have every kart combination

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

shingi_70

Gioku wrote:

Hmm... I could live with that.

And wait, how does James Bond meets Dr. Goldfoot work, when one was a parody of the other...?

As in Hank Pym has the Suave of a James Bond with all the international Intrigue, but the they type of technology used would be far more satirical i'm guessing.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Untitled

it looks great!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Untitled

it looks great!

I agree I didn't quite understand why it was gears there, but I never played world of goo so maybe it's from that game?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

Metroidlink wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Untitled

it looks great!

I agree I didn't quite understand why it was gears there, but I never played world of goo so maybe it's from that game?

I figure the gears are the mechanism that makes the Lighthouse's lantern spin around.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

random blabbering steampunk. some emoticon I didn't even see properly

ok now you got me REALLY interested! :3

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

Keep in mind that not all superhero movies follow the comic universe.

@Gioku: Are you playing anything else beside Mario Kart 7?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

Super_Gravy wrote:

Keep in mind that almost not a single superhero movie follows the comic universe.

fixed for precision

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame hahaha, well that's great!
Right now I've been fiddling around designing my main menu screen; here's what it looks like so far:
Untitled
That's just a text rendering test, lol.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame hahaha, well that's great!
Right now I've been fiddling around designing my main menu screen; here's what it looks like so far:
Untitled
That's just a text rendering test, lol.

the unfortunate tale of the Lighthouse Wish: Hello World!
wow it even has a subtitle now!!!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

lol maybe I should just hide the "Hello World!" code in there in the final version just for fun, haha!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah! if you have the time(and the mood) fill the game with easter eggs! xD

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic