Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,781 to 7,800 of 96,243

Metroidlink

@gusilverflame well I have some problems with my friends and my school right now so I am going to be very quiet for a good time
as for everyone else, I don't have any idea why it's so empty

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

shingi_70

Watching Thor the Dark world and so far it might be 4 on my MCU list.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CanisWolfred

Gioku wrote:

@CanisWolfred remind me of the ending...? It must not have been good, I can't really remember it... :/

IIRC, Thor basically beats the Ether out of the bad guy, because Thor, and then destroys or at least disables the indestructable substance that no other power in the universe was capable of destroying, through sheer force of will...then Loki, who was supposed to be dead, apparently somehow disguised himself as the King. Oh, and we get some teaser for the next movie that made no sense.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred That's what I remembered then, OK. ...oh, and it makes sense if you know your comics!

And... on a more serious note, my school is currently on emergency lock out... I'm not sure what the deal is, but it's scary nonetheless... o.o

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Gioku wrote:

@CanisWolfred That's what I remembered then, OK. ...oh, and it makes sense if you know your comics!

Except bullcrap is bullcrap, no matter where it came from. Unless there's a specific condition that would allow for that in the comics that the movie never touched upon, I doubt they could make it make sense, and even if they did, that doesn't excuse the movie from not explaining it.

Oh, you mean the teaser. Well, the point of that was to get comic nerds frothing at the mouth, so yeah...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku something similar happened at college today, they decided to test the fire alarms and forgot to tell the students. I didn't know it was the fire alarm so I just kept still but a lot of people started panicking it was so funny when they were told there was no fire and that it was just a test to see if the alarms are still working.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: We get lockout all the time… The sad part is that they are not the drill… We get people pull fire alarm for prank even during the exam day, bomb threat, and lock out all the time at high school in my experiences. Seriously though, high school is one of the worst time of my life. College and University is WAY BETTER even with all that works.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: I guess it is an area then. A lot of people saying, "You should move away from that high school!" to our family but we have no problem living across the street. Only problem we have is that parents just park or drop off their kids front of our drive way during school opening and closing. In other word, we only got problems if one of us go to that high school. I thought all those drama and threat are just an high school thing but I guessed wrong.

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy sounds like things are bad where you live........
be sure to learn how to fight.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Art school are quite different though. lol I know a lot of people love going to art school or college. Heck my bro got room mates just to live in an apartment even it is an hour or two drive away. If you don't mind me asking you this question but do you have a lot of girls in your class at your art school?

CanisWolfred

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Super_Gravy sounds like things are bad where you live........
be sure to learn how to fight.

I had a similar experience, and my neighborhood is otherwise peaceful. It's just a bunch of angsty kids acting out in whatever way they can. I think in my area at least, the only problem is just that people don't have other places to go to vent their frustrations. There's hardly anything in this town, and kids would even hang out at the Library because there was nowhere else to go...and no, we're not out in the country, nor is it a small town.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Well I should of ask a girl out in my high school before I left. Yes I did have an first girlfriend during grade 10 I believe. I'm not quite so sure since I don't remember much. When I went to college and… we be lucky to have an girl in our class… We got three female in ENTIRE program. XD

I going to university at night but the age group are quite different there. I'm the youngest there.

Super_Gravy

@CanisWolfred: Look like I'm not the only one. I think you are right which is why I thought its was an high school thing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic