Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,761 to 7,780 of 96,485

SheldonRandoms

That avatar is saying "Move away that ugly avatar, and put me there, like this!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

1. Rarity is not ugly (she'd probably bawl her eyes out if she heard you say that )

2. I am not going to help you spread this disease any further.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@CanisWolfred It's normal, for cereal

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

Hosting a game contest! the game is Goony for the DSI ware, it's a endless runner, tomorrow the game will be 1 year old and we will see who can get the highest score in a day (or possibly 2), while it's mostly for fun and games there will be rewards! 1st place winner will get three special blocks that he or she will get, 2nd place gets two blocks and 3rd will get one, it will be sent to them as a PM so only they can get access to them! it's a fun game and it was interesting when it first came out so let's bring it back!
Thread with free QR codes for blocks here: https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/dsiware/goony_plus_goony_q...

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Electricmastro

I never realized just how many good WiiWare games there were. Blaster Master: Overdrive, Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, La-Mulana, Contra ReBirth, Mega Man 9, Mega Man 10.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

faint

Electricmastro wrote:

I never realized just how many good WiiWare games there were. Blaster Master: Overdrive, Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, La-Mulana, Contra ReBirth, Mega Man 9, Mega Man 10.

yup i baught quite few of those before i pick up a u. the only stinker i paid for was you me and cubes. played it twice and never again.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Metroidlink

I have some problems right now so I don't want to post many posts this week :L

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred I see... boredom is an interesting condition, you know... for whatever reason, humans cannot handle inactivity and/or lack of stimulus for too long... we must always be stimulated for whatever reason...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

so it's thursday. and things seem to be pretty empty here today.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Wheeler

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Come back at Happy Hour.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Come back at Happy Hour.

lol I'll be sure to show up!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku last week was all saturday for me.

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic