Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,801 to 7,820 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Gioku: Well I should of ask a girl out in my high school before I left. Yes I did have an first girlfriend during grade 10 I believe. I'm not quite so sure since I don't remember much. When I went to college and… we be lucky to have an girl in our class… We got three female in ENTIRE program. XD

I going to university at night but the age group are quite different there. I'm the youngest there.

wow and I thought my class having only 3 girls was bad.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

I'm 11th grade, and still have never had a girlfriend... not for lack of trying, though!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

I'm 11th grade, and still have never had a girlfriend... not for lack of trying, though!

still better than me.......
though I had a chance one time, but I'm glad I let it slip by, didn't like that girl(she freaked me out to be honest, who waits a guy in the toilet door so he won't run away???)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Wheeler

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gioku wrote:

still better than me.......
though I had a chance one time, but I'm glad I let it slip by, didn't like that girl(she freaked me out to be honest, who waits a guy in the toilet door so he won't run away???)

Talking about our school life, huh?

Wheeler

Super_Gravy

@GuSilverFlame: I assuming you are in computer program or some kind of engineering since you have no girls in your class. At least she cared very much for you.

@Gioku: You could be lucky like me since I got asked out by a girl rather than asking girl out. I got asked out by two girls in my lifetime. I have never ask a girl out and I guess those two girls know I'm shy.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Wheeler

Super_Gravy wrote:

@GuSilverFlame: I assuming you are in computer program or some kind of engineering since you have no girls in your class. At least she cared very much for you.

@Gioku: You could be lucky like me since I got asked out by a girl rather than asking girl out. I got asked out by two girls in my lifetime. I have never ask a girl out and I guess those two girls know I'm shy.

I got 4 girls to ask me out. 3 in middle school and 1 in high school. But there was this 1 other girl I used to like when I was in summer school, we would hang out, copy each others work, but I miss the chance to ask her out.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Super_Gravy

@ShadowFox254: Have you ask a girl out before? If not then are you shy? I'm curious.

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy even shy guys ask girls out, did it about 3 times and I'm almost proud to say I've failed only 3 times

my Backloggery

Wheeler

Super_Gravy wrote:

@ShadowFox254: Have you ask a girl out before? If not then are you shy? I'm curious.

Not really. I just never thought about it asking her out at the time, because we were more like friends. Even my friends kept telling me to ask her.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Metroidlink

I liked my school before today, now I don't like it.

And we rarely test our fire alarm, last time we checked was 1 and a half year ago

Since we talk about girls. I have never had a girlfriend, I have asked 3, and been asked once

I hated the girl who was asked me becuase she bullied me during elementary school and moved through middle school and then came back in high school and thought I had forgotten the 2 years she bullied me... yeah like I was going to accept her... she even didn't understand why I didn't accept her!

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Super_Gravy

@Metroidlink: I don't know what she did to you but my brother is in similar situation. It is an girl thing during elementary to hit or bullied the boys they have a crush on. Yes, I know its doesn't make sense but its still happening here. Lucky for him that she stop hitting or bullying my bro but its was too late for her to ask my bro out since he got an girlfriend already.

PS: We never can able to escape from the internet so might as well look up funny jokes. XD

GuSolarFlare

Super_Gravy wrote:

PS: We never can able to escape from the internet

rule.

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@Super_Gravy the thing is that she asked me in high school, around 4 years AFTER she bullied me

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Super_Gravy

@Metroidlink: Yea, I know its doesn't make sense but what I'm saying that she may have a crush on you all that time since young girls in generally don't know how to give hints. I assumed you didn't talk to her for four years until she asked you out.

GuSolarFlare

teach us the way Gravy sensei!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Metroidlink: Yea, I know its doesn't make sense but what I'm saying that she may have a crush on you all that time since young girls in generally don't know how to give hints. I assumed you didn't talk to her for four years until she asked you out.

Nope I didn't really want to either, but now things have calmed down a bit. but now she have become more of a barbie girl, which I don't like at all! So I can't really find anything I like with her

edit: Thanks for the words of wisdom

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Metroidlink

@dark-luigi I didn't I just didn't know excactly what to say other than it was cool, which I felt became kind of general and not really personal

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic