Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,141 to 6,160 of 96,481

GuSolarFlare

so my cousin went home already. and my sister glitched Pokémon Puzzle League and got stuck on a loop in the stage -14 or |14 something like that.... now we are using faceless(only in the pokémon selection screen) ash to fight ash in the STORY mode and after a few stages it loops and starts over

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku not really creepy but I took pics to show later because I couldn't find the same exact glitch anywhere on the internet! XD

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame lol it just reminded me of the 'cursed silver' version or whatever it was called. XD

It was lost silver vut that glitch sounds very weird and how come anyone haven't discovered this one yet?!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink I'm guessing it's one of those once in a lifetime bad contact glitches that many cartridge games had.

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

I am finally close to finish my backloggery only need a banner and a completely new avatar which I think shouldn't take too long

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

here they are the pics of the glitch(it's nothing as impressive as you guys imagined though...)
Untitled
Untitled

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@gusilverflame I thought it was on GB and you could se his body but not his head Maybe I overthinked it
off-topic: I am getting MK7 after this weekend

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

What, is he dancing or something, @SheldonRandoms...? At first I thought he was walking, but his legs don't move enough! XD

Oh no, that's his battle stance. When Mr.Randoms is ready to fight somebody or something, then he'll dance.........AND THEN BRINGS OUT THE CHEESE MAGNET!!!!!!!!!! (Mr.Randoms then hands someone the cheese magnet, and the moon falls on them). K.O

• 歯ブラシで!!!* (With a toothbrush!!!)

I created an unstoppable monster :I

Also, nice review you got there.

KittenKoder wrote:

@SheldonRandoms ... I couldn't tell exactly if you wanted that or not, but if you want the head not to move, you'll have to do that yourself. Too much work for me.

I think the moving head suits it better, it makes it more unique I guess.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

ahh......
I love lemon ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Hey, anyone (@GuSilverFlame...?) wanna help me get a few random Pokémon?

I need:

• Simisage
  • Simisear
  • Simipour
  • Bibarel
  • Furret

That's all I'm missing from the Central Kalos Pokédex! I just need someone to swap them back and forth with me, I don't need to keep them!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku let me see if I have those(almost sure I have the monkeys and furret)

yup out of those I'm only missing Bibarel

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok I'm already online

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame anything you'd like to register in your Pokédex while we're at it? I've got several hard-to-come-by legendaries I could hook you up with (I'll want them back of course )!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku there's almost nothing(not into completing the Pokédex) and I know even if you have a Darkrai(my Darkrai didn't pass the Poké transporter aparently by being caught through a glitch isn't allowed) you won't lend me to get THAT smeargle set
do you have Barbaracle or its pre-evolution?

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

...actually, on second thought, it'd probably be more useful if I trade some Pokémon that evolve via trade!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I was just joking about Darkrai. there's nothing I really need so you can send anything at all!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic