Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 43,501 to 43,520 of 96,532

BabyYoda71

@ThanosReXXX First of all, I’ll lose track of the website very soon. Secondly, some emojis are missing (they’re shown on the website, but no codes for them are shown.)

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 Could you elaborate on that? I'd offer advice or help if I can, but I honestly have no idea what you mean by any of that.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 Erm... elaborate, as in: MORE text, not LESS text?
If you would, please explain what you meant with your previous comment, and we'll see what we can do about that.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

BabyYoda71

@ThanosReXXX When you enter the website, the rainbow flag appears underneath the search bar. When you scroll through it, there’s no codes to type in.

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 By "the web site" I assume you mean Emojipedia?

Also, what did you mean by "losing track of the site"?

BabyYoda71

@ThanosReXXX Yes, that’s the website I’m referring to. By ‘lose track of the website’, I mean I don’t bookmark pages very often, so in a few days I’ll forget about the website. I’ll maybe bookmark this one though. Maybe. 😜

shadowyounglink

hey guys! i am new to the forum! do i get welcome cookies and milk? ^_^

NSIDER / GFXSIDER WOO W ME ✨

BabyYoda71

@shadowyounglink Welcome! I’m also relatively new here, here’s some milk and cookies:

Untitled

shadowyounglink

BabyYoshi12 wrote:

@shadowyounglink Welcome! I’m also relatively new here, here’s some milk and cookies:

Untitled

hey! honestly i was just really thinking about certain old days, and looked up a nintendo forum. i am surprised these things exist! i mean, with reddit and facebook and all... glad this is up and running. ^^

also, glad to meet you!! i am shadowyounglink, you can call me syl for short. ^^

NSIDER / GFXSIDER WOO W ME ✨

LuigibrineTheGreat

Funny week this week. I buy a $40 CD player/AMFM radio at Fleet Farm and there was a weird ticking noise whenever I played a CD. Took that thing back, and then went to Walmart and got a better one like that (sans the AM radio tho), but it now has Bluetooth and it only cost me $30!
I also now have my first ever pair of ACTIVE NOISE CANCELING HEADPHONES!!!!!! Even tho it was the Walmart brand, they work pretty well and they only cost $50! (And I bet they outperform Beats by a country mile, hehe)

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Eel

The wireless earbuds I received on my birthday have that as an option. It feels weird.

I kinda turned it off after just a few seconds and haven't really tried it again.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BabyYoda71

@shadowyounglink Yeah, I’m glad this is a thing too. I joined about a month ago and I feel really welcome here. You’re welcome here as long as you’re nice!

I hope you enjoy you’re time here, syl. You can me BabyYoshi12 (The numbers named after the underrated 1-2- Switch game)

BabyYoda71

Hey guys! In a different thread, we’re having a VGM (Video Game Music) tournament. We’re aiming for 32 nominations from the category of main themes so we can start the bracket. We are currently at 24, needing only 8 more. If you want to post nominations, go to the thread. Thanks in advance!

EXIT: We’ve now exceeded 32, so no more nominations needed. We just need @ThePirateCaptain to create the bracket and then we can start the voting process.

EDIT EDIT: Nominations are still open.

Edited on by BabyYoda71

BabyYoda71

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@BabyYoshi12 You ain't seen nothing yet, dear new member. You should see some of our pizza or other food item-related discussions...

Other food-related discussions? What else do you have in store, @ThanosRexxx and @NintendobyNature?

Vinny

I've played Persona 4 Golden two years ago, it was a great time.
Chie best girl.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Heavyarms55

Weekends always go by so fast right now. Especially while I'm enjoying them. I started yet another new campaign in Star Wars: Empire at War with the Empire at War Expanded mod - which is a total overhaul and makes a 14 year old game look like it came out recently, both in terms of mechanics and visuals. I finally pressed the button. Cruel AI, a new difficulty option added by the mod that openly lets the AI cheat by giving them faster build times and more cash. Thankfully it's something you can turn on whenever you want - I waited until the mid-game. I've seen videos of people who turn it on right away and it makes the game almost impossible... Playing as the Empire you start surrounded by enemies on all sides so I spent like the first 2 era's just securing my borders. But now I've built up and have 3 fleets built around super star destroyers wreaking havoc on all fronts!

Also played a bunch of Xenoblade Chronicles running around Alcamoth and Eryth Sea doing the mountain of side quests that lazy AF High Entia dump on you. Seriously like everyone in this region is like "I hate this monster, please kill 5, I'm too weak and delicate and you look strong and expendable... I mean brave!" Seriously forgot how many side quests were in this region, even more than Makna! I love it!

Watched a ton of anime like usual too. The stand out this season remains Ascendancy of a Bookworm which has rapidly proved itself one of the best isekai I have ever seen. Who knew such a small twist would refresh a genre so well? Kinda bummed about A Certain Scientific Railgun season 3 which seems to have been essentially cancelled due to production issues related to COVID-19. They just barely finished the first arc of the season. Although it was still way better than it's sister show's 3rd season or the spinoff.

Finally the hidden ability starters and Pokemon SW/SH DLC news got me back into that game a bit. I wasn't gonna run the ladder so hard, but the ad-hoc team I made purely as an excuse to use Cinderace, Rillaboom and my shiny Aegislash turned out to be really solid! I went 19-6 W/L straight to Master Ball tier from Pokeball, which I had fallen back to since I hadn't played in a few months. The rest of the team was Milotic (personal fave, already knew it was great!) Brivairy (a Pokemon I used to under-estimate a lot, but has really grown on me this gen, I shamelessly started using it because I caught a shiny with Defiant) and Sylveon, fairy Pokemon are always great but Togekiss is so strong this gen that Sylveon is just overshadowed, I had made one but never used it. Turns out she's still really solid! Pixelate Hyper Voice is just so good! And the tech quick attack (made fairy type by the ability) won me at least 2 or 3 games. Aegislash did decently well, despite being nerfed this gen and ill-suited to VGC-doubles. Again that tech shadow sneak on a special attacker than no one expects proved critical more than once!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

ogo79

BruceCM wrote:

.... That one, @ogo79 ?

yep thats the one unfortunately lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

BabyYoda71

What day does Pokémon Sword & Shield DLC come out? I prefer not to pre-purchase, but the eShop has the wrong day.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic