Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 421 to 440 of 14,689

Gioku

Electricmastro wrote:

Also, do you think that there will be long lines for Pokemon X & Y the day it comes out? I remember when I was getting Skyward Sword on launch day and there really wasn't a big line.

Probably not where I live, but maybe in some places. And probably in Japan!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Megumi_Sagano

Well I'm calling him a troll because the first time TBD locked it and even explained why...an hour later he posts the same link yet again in another forum. I think TBD just deleted it that time, couldn't tell. And now he's posting a link to that site YET AGAIN....yeah, I say troll. lol

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

Klimbatize

But it's an important cause. I admire his audacity to continue fighting despite attempts to keep him subdued. That is a true hero.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Electricmastro

Klimbatize wrote:

But it's an important cause. I admire his audacity to continue fighting despite attempts to keep him subdued. That is a true hero.

I can't fight this feeeeeling anymoooooooooore... I've forgotten what I started fighting foooooooooor...

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Auracle

Klimbatize wrote:

Hey! Don't put that guy in the same group as me! I take offense at that.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Gioku

True_Hero wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Hey! Don't put that guy in the same group as me! I take offense at that.

I don't think he was referring to you. He didn't add an underscore.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Electricmastro

Who's picking between A Link Between Worlds or Pokemon X/Y?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Big_Boy_Chubs

Pokemon x/y when it comes out. zelda on christmas...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Auracle

@Gioku - It's not about the underscore, it's about evening the score.

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
I know the comment wasn't referring to me. I just enjoy hamming it up.

@Electricmastro - I'll be getting Y Version launch day (already preordered). I don't know when I'll be getting LBW, but I will get it.

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Auracle

@Gioku - That's cool. We all have our callings.

Edited on by Auracle

Big_Boy_Chubs

Gather round children, time for a fake story!
My friend came up to me today and said:
Her: Derp, i want to be more than friends....Derpina blushes
Me: What, Super best friends?
her: No, I mean MORE than that....
Me:Ohhhhh.....Super Ultra Mega Best friends?
And from that day on, me and Derpina were more than friends.
We were super ultra mega best friends...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: Whaddaya mean picking between? I'll be getting both!

Rather, which one will you touch first?

Megumi_Sagano

...Are you stuck with a name change for a month? Thinking about changing, made a post in that name change thread. But no one replied, so, yeah. xD

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic