Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 35,001 to 35,020 of 35,248

bimmy-lee

@SheldonRandoms - Purple and powder blues would be incredible, but could you also apply the correct Halloween makeup to make yourself eight bit?

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Anti-Matter

My "Halloween" costume at school (my working place) were Police (2015) & Ash Ketchum (2018)

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Heavyarms55

This is my last year on my current job, so I am considering just showing up to work on Halloween wearing full Imperial Storm Trooper armor and acting like nothing out of the ordinary is going on.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

SheldonRandoms

@bimmy-lee Will give it a try if possible, would probably look like this tho
Untitled

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

StableInvadeel

Heavyarms55 wrote:

This is my last year on my current job, so I am considering just showing up to work on Halloween wearing full Imperial Storm Trooper armor and acting like nothing out of the ordinary is going on.

Until you trip and they hear the sound of plastic scrapping against the floor. Like a true storm trooper.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@StableInvadeel At least there are no blast doors for me to bump my head on. And I don't need to worry about missing every shot because my blaster will be fake. :3

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

ThanosReXXX

@Ryu_Niiyama For what it's worth, and perhaps unnecessary to say, but I never mean to offend or annoy (and on the off chance that I do, it's so blatantly obvious and a LOT more hostile), but I guess that as a highly empathic individual, I often tend to react more intensely to other people's pain, annoyances and/or other emotions. And I wouldn't make the effort or put in the energy to dedicate that much text to a person that I didn't like or respect, so that should also tell you something, even if some of my words could potentially come across as harsh or insensitive.

But again: no offense meant, though. So, here's to being the best you. Peace.
(I also hope you can keep all of this in mind, the next time we might happen to exchange text walls)

@Tyranexx Are we talking night blindness here? If so, a lady friend of mine uses a pair of yellow-tinted glasses for that. Doesn't take away the problem entirely, but it alleviates it to some extent.

@Heavyarms55 You could always get a NERF blaster...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Ryu_Niiyama

@ThanosReXXX No harm done.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

NEStalgia

@Heavyarms55 I'm torn between saying "It's Japan, would anyone even notice anything unusual?" and saying "It's Japan, won't you be shipped out instantaneously?"

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

This thread: A bunch of old people talking about idealistic utopia, self betterment, high standards, morals, rudeness, etc.

Every other thread: "They have it and I want it and that gives me a right to take it and nobody can tell me no!!!"

sigh

@Ryu_Niiyama After that whole long thread of posts I just read, the only thing I have to add is: Screw you and your local Arbys. I used to love Arby's. Then they all closed one by one. And if I look on their site for my nearest location I get one in a different state, or one 2.5 hours away in my own state.

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@Ryu_Niiyama Good. Now I can sleep a bit better again...
Nah, just kidding. I kinda figured you'd more or less be okay with it, but better safe than sorry, I always say.

@NEStalgia Hush now, train boy. Now go and play Ring Fit Adventure. At least you'll then be a fit armchair critic, instead of a coach potato one...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Ryu_Niiyama

@NEStalgia I say...ROAD TRIP! Totally going to Arby's for a milkshake today though.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

HobbitGamer

They weren’t being useful neurons anyway. In fact, they probably steered you into it.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@StableInvadeel That must have been one heck of a low door frame, or did you come down from stairs?
Either way, at least you have a kitchen at home. @NEStalgia only has an unventilated closet with a stove in it...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic