Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 32,761 to 32,780 of 34,273

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer I'm convinced a new Pokemon game is the absolute last thing one should ever sell a Pokemon fan. They hate every game. I swear these are the exact same people that insists melee is the best. Go? I have phone games, it's not real Pokemon. Sun/Moon? Cheap gimmicks! To easy! Rushed! Sun Moon 2? Rehash! Do something new! At least give us a remake of yellow... We know you're doing it! Let's go (remake of yellow)? Laaaame, not real Pokemon, it's like a phone have. GF doesn't get it... We need real random battles like before. Just make an open world 3d modern game, enough of this 2d garbage. SnS (3d open world modern game with traditional battles)? Fffuuuuuu game freak! Not all 1007 Pokemon from forever are in it and you used similar looking animations, why are your lazy? Hard pass! This new game has no content...i mean other then the new world, the new visuals, the new gameplay style, camera style, exploration mechanics, abilities, music, and story, this game is missing so much content! I can't believe it only has 800 Pokemon.... How dare it miss 200 Pokemon nobody even remembers existing because they suck. I BOUGHT THE ENTIRE MANGA SERIES FOR MAGIKARP!!

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

I found a funny show on Netflix. ‘The Casketeers’. Its a lighthearted reality show that follows a funeral home in New Zealand.

Oh, and truth. I got dysentery as a child when I was visiting family in West Virginia. Good times. It was Easter, and I’ll never eat Peeps again.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@NEStalgia
I would like to see next Pokemon games looks like FF XII.
Full 3D exploring, you can see Wild Pokemons, you can encounter them directly with No Random encounter cutscene, you can use 3 Pokemons for battle (No more 1 vs 1).
When the Pokemons do Ultimate Attacks, it will have cutscene like FF XII boss battle.
Actually, i like this idea better than old fashioned style since Gameboy era.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

...You mean people willingly eat Peeps to begin with? Like fast food tacos, I don't get why some people seem to be obsessed with them.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest IV (DS), SteamWorld Heist (Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx I think it was more that my cousin was trying to be nice and sneak me some Easter goodies since I wasn’t keeping anything down.

As you can now imagine, I’ve never be too keen on the Skittles brand motto of “Taste the Rainbow”

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

@HobbitGamer Without getting too descriptive....Trust me, I totally get it.

But Peeps...They just taste so fake to me. Way too sweet and sugary for my liking.

NintendoByNature

I used to love peeps as a kid. Now, ill only eat 1 or 2 per year. And they have to feel fresh. Any firmness usually taste like garbage. Now Cadbury eggs. Gimme like a dozen

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

I’m good for a couple Peeps while they’re in season, but I’ve always preferred mine to be a bit chewy. I typically slice the cellophane and age them 3-5 days.

@NintendoByNature - It’s hilarious and also super frustrating to watch young kids be bad at games. Mine like the Color Zen games. The standard one is free, or at least it was for a while, and the kids version is only a few dollars. I started gaming young too. I had some arcade experience and played quite a bit on the 2600 with my grandma, but NES is when I got whacky about it.

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Tyranexx

NintendoByNature wrote:

Now Cadbury eggs. Gimme like a dozen

Same lol. I have a weakness for most chocolate, and by adding most fillings to the mix....Yum!

I do have the rare Peep when they're in season as long as it's the blue raspberry variety. Even then, it has to visit the microwave for a few seconds (but not too long) before it's palatable.

It's easy for me to ignore most non-chocolate candy unless it's something in the taffy, Airhead, sour gummy, or Starburst families.

Edited on by Tyranexx

RedderRugfish

Tyranexx wrote:

Like fast food tacos, I don't get why some people seem to be obsessed with them.

I never understood it either... until a few months ago when I stopped at Taco Bell since I wanted a quick bite after doing something at 9 am and they were the only place open.

Turns out I hate their regular tacos, but love their specials.

Edited on by RedderRugfish

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

StableInvadeel

I just noticed a bit of useless trivia with the shiny forms of vaporeon, jolteon, and flareon.

So...
Vaporeon is normally blue, add red and it becomes purple.
Jolteon is usually yellow, add blue and it becomes green.
Flareon is usually red, add yellow and it becomes orange.

Their shiny forms are just their normal color mixed with the normal color of the previous one (going in a circle).

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer None of those solutions are worth thanking anyone for.
Humans are the only animal who's waste products serve no purpose, other than to stack up and pollute and bother the planet. All animal waste gets absorbed back into nature in whatever way possible.

You should read the articles I linked to. They're all single page articles, so you'll get through them in a couple of minutes, but they offer some wonderful insights nonetheless.

In one of them (I believe the first) there's another key example that sets us apart, namely our unnatural cravings, which once again, serve no purpose to any other creature or plant.

P.S.

Here you go:
Untitled
@NEStalgia "Humans are carnivores"

Oh, NES... (shakes head)

I think it's safe to say, we're done here.

On a side note: it's of course never about OTHER people's children and family, it's about your own. Even if you don't have any now (yet). And why wouldn't you want your own children, or the children in your family, to grow up in a world that's still worth living in, instead of being ruined by stubborn b******s like a lot of the people from our generation?

And we're omnivores, by the way. I don't like/understand vegetarians, much less vegans, because especially the latter are often also extremists, but I do like and understand the need for variety in a diet, and with the way we produce meat, there isn't a single doubt in my mind that a meat-only diet will do more harm than good to any person, so the joy you might get from consuming it, will come back to bite you in the hind quarters more than once...

I'd say we better table this discussion, because I don't think we're really getting anywhere. So, we should probably go back to discussing trains.

Errr.... Oh no, what am I saying? Now look what you made me do...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
"Humans are the only animal who's waste products serve no purpose, other than to stack up and pollute and bother the planet. All animal waste gets absorbed back into nature in whatever way possible."

And that's why i created my Utopia, my Fantasy universe inspired by Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon Animal Parade. Care to listen ? 😉

In my universe, there were a creator, the "God" who create the universe. The creator created both two divine deities as the creator's partner. They are God of Creation and Goddess of Wisdom. Both of them were inspired from Harvest King and Harvest Goddess from Harvest Moon Animal Parade. They have duty to create an Utopia planet, based on the creator vision and mission. The God created the Utopian planet with all water creatures. But when the God wanted to create the other animals, Goddess had better ideas. She suggested the other animals should be live together with humans. The God created all the animals that only living on Utopian planet: Mammals and Avian as main creatures while Insect, Sea creatures as their living source. The Goddess evolved all the Mammals and Avian into Anthromorphic Animals as human partner right after the God created human.

The God and Goddess also explained to their creation how did their creations living together. God taught humans and Anthro animals how to mining the minerals,
caught fishes and processing into edible foods since on my planet both humans and Anthro carnivores only eat sea foods for the meat they can eat. Meanwhile, Goddess taught humans and Anthro Herbivores to keep healthy by consume more vegetables and taught them how to tend gardening, farming and processing vegetarian products. Because of that, there is no animal products for furnitures and other intruments such as violin, piano, etc. They were made 100% Free Animal products. Ever since they have been taught by God and Goddess teachings, there were a lot of Goddess followers (approximately 70%) care to be vegetarian. But, both God and Goddess didn't create anything harmful for both humans and anthro animals such as tabacco, other plants with possibly turned into illegal drugs. It has been calculated carefully by the creator and the creator didn't even want to create something with possibly harmful. The creator is watching over the Utopian planet everytime directly and if something wrong happened on Utopian planet, God and Goddess will be called to investigate and fix the situation with their mighty powers, bestowed by the creator. Unlike here in real world, God and Goddess were oftenly appeared on Utopian planet so peoples were really believe and worship them as real gods.

But nothing perfect from their creations, even from the creator's ideas. One day there were a feud between Anthro crow / raven with other anthro birds due to anthro black birds bad behaviours. The feud lead to war, until the God was angry and wanted to punish them. But Goddess have better ideas by created an Anthro Eagles as the mediator and Anthro Eagles were considered as the Highest class of Anthro Avian. After the war stopped, Anthro Eagles gave some appreciation to both God and Goddess by creating a friendly tournament that called Avian Kickboxing to commemorate the battles between Anthro Avians. Anthro Eagles were an unique creation by Goddess. They were pretty smart, have some good manners and they were considered as Noble class. At the first, God and Goddess didn't really agree with Avian Kickboxing idea but after Anthro Eagles could convince both God and Goddess the reasons behind that friendly tournament, both of them allowed the idea of Avian kickboxing after the creator has listened from Anthro eagles and give them permit. And there was the beginning of my Avian Kickboxing started....

Oh, if you are wondering who is the creator anyway, the creator itself is actually me ! Myself as the creator 😉

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

RedderRugfish

I mean, Noah obviously had a six pack. How else would he have carried all those horses to the ark by lifting them all above his head?

NEStalgia

@Anti-Matter hmm, i can't see them ever redesigning the turn based jrpg mechanics as long as it's selling. That was a core design for the whole series creation, using Shin Megami Tensei as a model. But i could see a spinoff arpg happening.

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter No, I'm not wondering about that at all. Actually not about any of it...

@Octane And they would all look like scarily uber-muscled chibi man children...

@RedderRugfish Who needs a six pack or any kind of muscles, if you have the power of the Lord on your side?

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX the more we discuss it the less passively and more actively i want to be destructive.

As for meat it's a wash. Pink slime and antibiotics in one side and nutrient less veggies modified in a lab to be saturated with maximum amounts of whatever Monsantos latest incarnation of agent orange is. All in chemical water. It's a wash there.

But it's all irrelevant. Any idea you'd have leading to forcing it manipulating people into that life leads one step closer to the depopulation scenario i said was inevitable.... And resistance to it simply accelerates it... Which is why it's inevitable! I suppose war or cataclysm is preferable to plague or famine in terms of suffering population... So hopefully those happen first. I'm not cruel...i don't wish suffering among population... Just large scale extermination. Never let it be said I'm uncaring!

Edit:. It is about other people's children. The problem exists because of overpopulation. The population doubles every decade. I didn't double the population. Neither did you. All these "changes" are about accommodating the product of reckless imbeciles breeding excess population rather than keeping population in check. There's no balance without getting the numbers back to sustainable, symbiotic values. Which requires very intentional breeding reduction EVERYWHERE by force it choice over several generations. Or a more overt pruning of the excess. Or letting nature do it. Which it will.

Edit2: after reading antis post, are you sure you aren't ready to take your place at my side and help raze this world?

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@Octane if that were the Bible, all straight women worldwide would be devout Christians....

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

RedderRugfish

NEStalgia wrote:

The problem exists because of overpopulation. The population doubles every decade. I didn't double the population. Neither did you. All these "changes" are about accommodating the product of reckless imbeciles breeding excess population rather than keeping population in check. There's no balance without getting the numbers back to sustainable, symbiotic values. Which requires very intentional breeding reduction EVERYWHERE by force it choice over several generations. Or a more overt pruning of the excess. Or letting nature do it. Which it will.

Worldwide fertility rates are the lowest they've been in a long time. The stability rate needed to keep the population at a steady number is about 2.1 births for every women, and in America right now it's only 1.76. In Japan, it's about 1.43 and is actively considered a crisis by the Japanese government, with more people dying than being born each year. The worldwide average is 2.5. While this is above the stability rate, it's about half of what it was 50 years ago and is only continuing to drop.

Fewer people having babies means less people growing up and replacing the retiring old people in the workplace. Having fewer workers and more people sitting around hogging resources means economic problems.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic