Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 96,530

WinterWarm

@Trululu

Ah, Pokemon Y, I need to get that. Still, I wish 3D was always an option and not just in battles...

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@WinterWarm: And only in single battles! Any more than two Pokémon and the game says "nope, that's too much for 3D!"... and some of the caves are 3D, too, as are all the cutscenes. Doesn't make up for the overall lack of 3D, though... I just play it in 2D all the time...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Namco

When I first played Pokemon Y I thought my 3DS was broken or something... But it was just the game that lacks 3D, I was relieved but also kind of dissapointed :/

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

WinterWarm

@Gioku Faaaaail. Fail fail fail. Why did they even bother?!

GuSolarFlare

Idon't find the lack of 3D bad I just think it could have been all or nothing. like "crank up the graphics to the very limit of the 3DS, we'll dump 3D to make it the most beautiful 3DS game ever!" or "let's not go overboard 3D is an important feature we must make all the game in 3D" I bet people would complain less if it was like this

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

WinterWarm

@Gioku

Well... Is it fun?

sugarpixel

@WinterWarm: Well I'm not saying the game is not still

AMAZING

I'm just expressing my dislike of the implementation of the 3D effect. Other than that, it's the best Pokémon game I've ever played, hands-down.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

my cousin's 3DS is with a weird problem, it disconnects suddenly when playing with me... that's lame we had reached floor 10 in ScareScraper(surprise mode, 25 floors on hard)

edit we just passed 3000 posts and forgot to make all that crazy stuff we did with 1000 and 2000.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku congratulations!
you did something, according to you, uninteresting but it still is cool! in my opinion!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: haha, yeah, I guess so! ...but this thread is really slow compared to the likes of the Pokémon X & Y friend code exchange, which gets around 1000 posts every day, whereas this one gets a thousand every month or so... that thread is completely insane, btw... the number of posts is mind boggling!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I know but the speed this thread is progressing is quite impressive for a thread that's not a forum game, hotblooded discussion or about some popular game!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

so what's with all that madness of Nintendo closing Spotpass for Swapnote and now I heard there's something about the Flipnote 3DS too!?!?!? the way things are going the next games with online play will substitute your username with P1,P2,P3, etc. so no abusive names show up! or at least that's my guess! I understand about SwapNote and there were annoying people that made me want to delete it for good, but Nintendo looks desperate to mess with Flipnote too!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi yes! it was my first game ever and I keep playing since then!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Hey, wait a second guys! I'm a Kirby fan, too! Kirby Super Star Ultra is one of my favorite games ever (and so is Kirby's Adventure ). I'm excited for the new Kirby game, too!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku welcome back aboard the Hype train !this time around you won't have to catch 'em all!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic