Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,961 to 2,980 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

if I'm not mistaken today is halloween! right? and nothing fits halloween more than Helloween!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Auracle

So, what does everybody plan to do for Halloween? For me, I just plan to eat candy and snack food, watch TV, play Pokemon Y, and hang out with my family.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

I'm playing Hulk(GC) on my cousin's Wii he's so psyched on Pokémon X that he lent me his Wii(I'm lucky now I can play GameCube for a while)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

ThePirateCaptain

I'm just going to go work out, come home and play some Castlevania, and relax. Aside from handing out candy tonight, nothing out of the norm.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Mickey

I was the wuss who got sick before Halloween so I won't be doing anything.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

Mickey wrote:

I was the wuss who got sick before Halloween so I won't be doing anything.

I'm the dude that lives in a country that halloween isn't commemorated so all my halloween "party" will be either playing videogames alone or online or in the forums(bad idea I'm kinda in the "thoughtless jokes mode" so people will be annoyed when I spout again something that's not funny and actually mean)

I just noticed that I'm in the perfect situation to play Luigi's Mansion(the first one) but I'm liking to replay Kirby Air Ride so much that I'll leave it for tomorrow!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

anyone in the mood for ScareScrapper?

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku all right I'm free until 21:00(UTC -3)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Auracle

@GuSilverFlame - Sounds fun, but I'm currently performing an inward look to help assess my personal 'skeelz' as part of a school project. Sorry. u_u

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

GuSolarFlare

@Trululu no problem! let's play some 3DS together some other time!

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

Happy Halloween everybody, i'm dressed up as Super Mario right now, waiting to give out Candy if someone comes but.........where is someone, where is anybody. Here's some Halloween flipnotes I made years ago/.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

well gotta leave, final tests in college the year's almost over. let's play ScareScraper or Light Vs. Dark some other day guys! sorry for asking you to play and jumping out in the end!

my Backloggery

Auracle

@GuSilverFlame - Good luck!

WinterWarm

@Trululu Oh, hey, haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back.

I beat all the levels on Mercenaries, now all I have to unlock are Hunk and Rebecca's alternate costumes. And I need some Play Coins to unlock more loadouts... Time to hit the treadmill.

Hey, to anyone who has Mercenaries, where's the Revelations demo?!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Hmm... I forgot to tell you guys, the weirdest Halloween costume I saw at school yesterday was this: there was a kid, he just wore his regular clothes, but he taped his 3DS XL to the front of his shirt! It wasn't even turned on or anything, just taped to the front of his shirt. WTF?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Auracle

@WinterWarm - Thank you! I blame my absence on Pokemon Y.
@Gioku - What a weird costume. The XL does look very good, but not when worn like that.

In other news, @Wonder_Ideal just got his wisdom teeth removed. He seems a bit loopy, but ok over all.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic