Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 25,981 to 26,000 of 96,538

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Real men don't watch those flaky, skinny model shows. Real men like women with a little more meat on their bones, and more attractive shapes that actually give you something to hold on to...

jk

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

1UP_MARIO

I’m not saying these shows should be banned but I do find them more dangerous than 18 rated games. Watching even a small clip of it makes me vomit. No disrespect to people who do enjoy them.

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel For one, that would be illegal, and I like attractive shapes, not people looking like Ditto or Kirby...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel No thanks. Tubs of lard are just as bad as walking skeletons, both two extremes on the opposite sides of the scale.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

SheldonRandoms

@Delibheel I think I know which attractive shapes @ThanosReXXX is talking about
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel No, that was @NEStalgia's and @ReaderRagfihs' fetish. I'm more into the what the industry calls plus size models. Women with actual b&b, and a bit of filling in between, but by no means a Kim Kardashian behind... (although the younger sisters are fine)

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
But you know if I'm the opposite of majority men here. 🤓
For me, Real men =
1. Wears PINK color
2. Can walk & pose better than women in fashion industry.
3. Understand the girl's world.
4. Getting along well with LGBTQ community inside Fashion industry.
5. Will not hesitate to dress up like women (Watch Mulan Disney movie, you will find out Mulan asked three grown up men to dressed like Drag Queens to safe the Emperor from Barbarian Huns) (And also Miss J. Alexander aka Alexander Jenkins from America's Next Top Model series who never hesitate to dress up like a woman in some ANTM episodes)
Untitled
Untitled

I don't like too sexy girls with big boobs, I like six pack guys instead. 😛
But I still like to see High Fashion looking girls with Couture garments and gorgeous poses. 🤓

Anti-Matter

Octane

Calm before the storm I guess? That's when this thread dissolves into madness.

Octane

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter No, there can be no difference. Facts are facts and they can't be adjusted to personal taste. Real men like real women, and are manly themselves. There's some nuance in men being overly masculine and modern men, who can be metro, or whatever it is called nowadays, but they aren't girly in any kind of way.

You're different, and that's okay, but it's not what every man likes. I think it's pretty safe to say that practically no one but you likes to watch programs that are meant for women and men of a different... preference and who likes to play and do girly stuff.

And sorry to say so, but that Jenkins dude/girl is an absolute horror to me...

By the way: I don't like BIG boobs either, but I also don't like flat, anorexic chests. If I wanted to date people that look like young boys, then I probably wouldn't be straight...

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Tssk, tssk...

@NEStalgia True, dat...

@Octane That storm will probably come AFTER the Direct, with certain individuals more than likely spamming the comments sections with their whine bombardments. Better get your umbrella's ready...

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Okay, my friend. Enough with the next top model spamming already. I truly, honestly, REALLY don't care at all.

She does look nice, though. More like an actual woman, instead of a stick figure...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

BenGrimm

@Anti-Matter

There is nothing plus sized about that woman, she looks like the everyday normal sized person.

BenGrimm

1UP_MARIO

This thread should be called America’s next top model.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic