Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 25,181 to 25,200 of 26,338

FattyWhale_42

Alright, after seeing all the black cat profile pics, I finally caved and decided to switch mine as a tribute to my late fuzzy friend. (7^_^)7

Big Fish. Fun Time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430 | 3DS Friend Code: 5370-0485-5280 | Nintendo Network ID: FattyWhale_42

GyroZeppeli

@FattyWhale_42 Late? How long did you have him/her?

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things: https://soundcloud.com/polar-experience/sets/nani

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

FattyWhale_42

@PolarExperience We had her for 16 years — although she could've been older since she was a fully grown stray when she showed up on our front porch, and she's been gone for almost 10 (which is hard to believe it's been that long).

Big Fish. Fun Time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430 | 3DS Friend Code: 5370-0485-5280 | Nintendo Network ID: FattyWhale_42

GyroZeppeli

@FattyWhale_42 Quite a long lifespan! I’m honestly more of a dog person, but cats are probably better pets in general .

That moment when you realize both Alex and Ant have 6.9 review averages.
( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )

Edited on by GyroZeppeli

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things: https://soundcloud.com/polar-experience/sets/nani

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

JackEatsSparrows

@FattyWhale_42 look it that cute thing. Bet she was a ham. Jack was a stray and he’s a hoot.

Teh black kittez are takin ovar

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Blitzenexx

I'm up visiting my family, and now we're off with some pizza buffet shenanigans!

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Alright, after seeing all the black cat profile pics, I finally caved and decided to switch mine as a tribute to my late fuzzy friend. (7^_^)7

Your late fuzzy friend is adorable!

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Majora's Mask 3D, Super Paper Mario

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

JackEatsSparrows

@Blitzenexx ohhhhh pizza buffeeetttttt.
I miss the option to visit a CiCi’s whenever I want. Closest one is 45 minutes away. Enjoy!

@ReaderRagfihs Have fun with the fams. It’s about as busy as it’ll be here. My mother and the animals. I escaped hosting folks this year

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Andrew_R_2000

See? I did it! I searched FE christmas on google images and there was nothing all that bad that I saw. There wasn't as much Tharja as you made it sound to be. And there wasn't anything borderline explicit either. And I saw through it all w/out vomiting.

BTW, I think I'll start playing Heroes when I get my new phone.

P.S. Hope you don't mind me asking this, but what FE game is Tharja originally from, and what's her personality like? (again, just randomly asking this cuz I can )

Be yourself!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

GyroZeppeli

@Andrew_R_2000 Tharja is from Awakening. I’m pretty sure she’s obsessive, cold, and moody.

Edited on by GyroZeppeli

Blitzenexx

@JackEatsSparrows: Thanks! It was DELICIOUS! This place is a bit of a drive and is a bit pricey to boot, but it's totally worth it. They were running their full buffet this evening, which also includes a salad bar and various non-pizza options. You could safely get away with no Italian pie, but where's the fun in that?

PolarExperience wrote:

@Andrew_R_2000 Tharja is from Awakening. I’m pretty sure she’s obsessive, cold, and moody.

She ironically is, in some ways, less disturbing than her male counterpart in the game (Henry). At least he smiles more. IMO she's the better of the two Dark Mages (or whatever that class is in Awakening).

Edited on by Blitzenexx

GyroZeppeli

Untitled

Apparently this exists.
Edit: Sourced from Ben Burbank’s Twitter. Don’t even know who that is, but he’s linked to Matt Thorson in some way.
@Blitzenexx Lol, just copying and pasting from her Fandom Wiki page. I’ve been meaning to play an FE game other than Heroes, looking to start with Three Houses.

Edited on by GyroZeppeli

FattyWhale_42

PolarExperience wrote:

@FattyWhale_42 Quite a long lifespan!

Yeah, and that was with her being an indoor/outdoor cat, as well.

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

@FattyWhale_42 look it that cute thing. Bet she was a ham. Jack was a stray and he’s a hoot.

Teh black kittez are takin ovar

Oh yeah, she definitely had quite the personality. I trained her (at least... I had enough of her respect that she would humor me) to do a bunch of tricks, like I could stick my leg out, and she'd run up it into my arms! She'd also come whenever I'd whistle. xD

Blitzenexx wrote:

Your late fuzzy friend is adorable!

Thanks! Probably the cutest thing she'd do is, when I'd lay down on the couch, if I stuck my arm out at my side with a little space between me and my arm, she'd see it and hop up and snuggle up stretched out the entire length with her head on my shoulder. All very cute. ^_^

Big Fish. Fun Time.

Anti-Matter

It's rainy outside. 🌧
Oh, well...
Untitled
My Mom has made Ronde in chicken broth + sliced scrambled egg (White dumpling soup) to celebrate 22 December as tradition from China to eat Dumplings during winter. 😋

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

DannyBoi

Game streaming apps for Android?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

JackEatsSparrows

So I found the console commands for Ark. time to traverse the land with my Littlefoot.

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

NEStalgia

You know it's Christmas when you go to the mall and see a kiosk displaying a video game console like it's a new invention, showcasing SMB3, with a completely genuine looking NES controller..... With 4 face buttons......

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Delibheel

Must be a new model, mine only has 2 buttons.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Blitzenexx

NEStalgia wrote:

You know it's Christmas when you go to the mall and see a kiosk displaying a video game console like it's a new invention, showcasing SMB3, with a completely genuine looking NES controller..... With 4 face buttons......

I'd be curious to see a picture of this..er...phenomenon.

@Anti-Matter: You're becoming a master at making me hungry!

JackEatsSparrows

About to throw something together with bow tie pasta and turkey meat.
Then it’s back to building my armory supplies up in Ark. I may or may not have started something I don’t have the current supplies to finish...

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic