Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 25,181 to 25,200 of 35,213

Anti-Matter

Untitled

LOL 😆

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Link-Hero

@Anti-Matter
That is one huge nope for me. Do not the monstrosity of a design that is the original 2DS to ever come back. It's funny, yes, but I just do not want Nintendo to ever go back to that look ever again.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

Anti-Matter wrote:

Untitled

LOL 😆

This is entertaining enough that I'd try a demo unit at least. XD But that design and a bias for the clamshell design is what kept me away from the normal 2DS.

@Delibheel: Have fun! I'd kinda like to go back to Disneyland someday (It's been over a decade) but Florida is slightly easier and cheaper to get to from here....

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest IV (DS), Kirby's Adventure (Wii U VC)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Anti-Matter

Oh, about travelling outside, please beware when you want to visit Indonesia ! ⚠️

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/23/world/asia/tsunami-indones...

Yesterday there was an eruption of Mini Krakatau volcano caused a Devastated Tsunami, swept hundreds peoples and destroyed everything nearby at Banten, Sunda strait.

Moreover, there was a concert held by Seventeen group (Indonesia band) that was suddenly destroyed by Tsunami wave from behind the concert stage. It was recorded clearly from someone who kept recording the concert. It was really Horrified ! 😱😰

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

So, Skyward Sword is $12 and I have $15. Should I bite on that? I don’t have a Motion Plus, though.

EDIT; I just looked and apparently Motion Plus is required. Guess I’ll pass ☹️

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Fooligan

I bought Overcooked a long time ago when I first got my Switch but haven't played much because it's boring playing alone and hard. My niece asked if I had anything new or something that she hasn't played before so I booted up Overcooked and now she is obsessed with this game and wants to play it all the time and I'm like...

Untitled

Plus, I want to play Smash but since she can't beat me she refuses to play. And I'm not even that good she's just garbage at it.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

HobbitGamer

@Delibheel Yeah, I’ve got an OG remote

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@Delibheel Blegh, that’s $12 too. Maybe tho, I did just get $100 from my aunt

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Tyranexx

@JackEatsSparrows: Skyward Sword is worth it IMO. The complaints about the controls are overblown, but not completely unfounded either. The only issue I ever really had was with the sword thrust.

As for the game itself....I consider it one of the weaker 3D entries, but it's still a pretty decent Zelda game in its own right.

@Anti-Matter: I'm glad that you and yours are okay. I can't imagine what those indirectly affected by those events are feeling, much less those who have lost, missing, or injured loved ones....

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest IV (DS), Kirby's Adventure (Wii U VC)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

RedderRugfish

Been playing a lot of Smash Ultimate with family lately. Lots of fun.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

SheldonRandoms

Sister wanted to get a gift for someone, so I decided to tag along just to play Pokemon GO (other sister forces me getting Level 40 twice and all). Stopped by Gamestop and it was decided she was going to get whoever and herself a funko pop, however, Gamestop had a buy one, get one half off pops, so I picked two out (Nigel Thornberry and Boa Hancock) and so did she. The receipt revealed that my pops were the ones listed as half off, so in a way, this has been my Christmas miracle, trolololol!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GyroZeppeli

Very nice choices, the best part about Funko Pops are the variety.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

HobbitGamer

Oi! It took me quite a few hours, but I finished the second chapter of Grim Fandango. Bout to troll the eShop again and ultimately not buy anything haha

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic