Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 24,541 to 24,560 of 96,532

Haruki_NLI

@Octane Your GPU resolution can be set via the pc settings, display, resolution options. Assuming its Windows 10 anyway.

I see that panel quite a lot having two monitors...and sometimes 4...

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Octane

@Knuckles-Fajita Ah, right, there it is. Thanks, that'll save me some time should it ever happen again.

Octane

Vinny

Well, whaddya know, my vision has worsened!
My new glasses are going to be ready by january 15th or before it.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

GeoChrome

Well of course it got worse. Did you think you would get closer to 20/20?

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Vinny

@GyroZeppeli i believe in miracles

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

GeoChrome

@Vinny I believe in miracles as well. It’s just really uncommon unless you take some prescription medicine. Somehow my vision got better this way (I’m nearsighted, but I can read far away if the text is decently sized. Even my doctor and optometrist don’t know why my vision got better.) and I haven’t had to change glasses for about a year.

Edited on by GeoChrome

HobbitGamer

Vinny wrote:

@GyroZeppeli i believe in miracles

Best response. Luckily mine hasn’t changed in years. But this year I think I’ll get a new pair for daily driving and use my current for desk work. They have blue light filtering, which is great, unless it’s an overcast day (half the year here). Then it just looks sepia. I don’t want to live like Gears of War.

@Knuckles-Fajita Hey, why not. It’s not like you haven’t thought through the work dynamic in case anything develops. And you can always decide yer not terribly interested in the dude.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ryu_Niiyama

@ThanosReXXX Thanks! I would not mind so much if we weren’t putting out an inferno at my current job. (Vendor updates their software, breaks ours and the forces the update on all of our mutual clients. December sucked so much. )

But fingers crossed!

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

HobbitGamer

I made French toast for the first time, it was pretty awesome. I’m getting around to watching Ender’s Game finally.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GeoChrome

@JackEatsSparrows Have you read Ender’s Game before? It’s been quite a while, but it’s one of the best and most detailed books I’ve read ever.

Tyranexx

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

I made French toast for the first time, it was pretty awesome. I’m getting around to watching Ender’s Game finally.

French Toast is one of the best breakfast concepts ever invented. Period.

Vinny wrote:

Well, whaddya know, my vision has worsened!
My new glasses are going to be ready by january 15th or before it.

Mine hasn't changed much since my early 20s (which is apparently normal), but I suspect I'll have to up my left eye to a slightly higher power. I'm currently a -6 in both eyes.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

@GyroZeppeli I haven’t, but I’d heard it was very good. They just learned using the battle room, and I like the movie so far

#MudStrongs

GeoChrome

@JackEatsSparrows I would really recommend reading it after you see the movie. Orson Scott Card made an entire saga of it over many different print mediums, so that would be the next step if it really captivates you.

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

GeoChrome

@ogo79 Where is the designated pickup location?

HobbitGamer

@GyroZeppeli ya know what? About 3/4 the way through, I realized I HAD read it when I was younger. The movie was still great, though.

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

@ReaderRagfihs: I find that more disturbing actually.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

ReaderRagfihs wrote:

@Blitzenexx For some reason, every time I look at your new avatar, this immediately comes to mind
Untitled

Well THAT just makes me think of Olmec, from Legends of the Hidden Temple.

#MudStrongs

roy130390

Man, I'm the worst Hero of Time. I'm playing Majora's Mask for the first time and I spent two days "exploring new areas" instead of going to the Swamp like they told me. I was like "man, I'm so far away" and it turns out I was just walking in circles while I spent two days trying to kill some big reptile monsters, a bird, and eventually returning to the same gate I got out of town. On the last day I wasted half a day watching a scarecrow dance ( I realize how this might be useful on certain circunstances where I need to consume a few hours for an event to happen) and then wasted the last night trying to play a poor version of the Simpsons theme. Then, the moon crashed on Earth an everyone died while I had the Ocarina in my hand to prevent it any time I wanted. I had fun though, and that's what matters...right?

Oh yeah, I didn't notice the final countdown because I went to the bathroom and left the 3DS with the game running, then I received a call and forgot about it for enough time to just see the final cutscene.

I'm just picturing the Deities of that world saying: "Really?! Is that the legendary hero who actually manage to kill Gannondorf?! That's the guy?!"

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

ogo79

GyroZeppeli wrote:

@ogo79 Where is the designated pickup location?

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic