Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,661 to 22,680 of 96,532

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

@ogo79 Helllllp meee, Marinaaaa!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Illusion

@ReaderRagfish I own it on Dreamcast and Wii. I actually prefer the control of the controller. Not to mention with my thumb twitch abilities (and man hands) I'm able to mash the fire and reload abilities at the same time so it's effectively like having a machine gun. 😂
Tldr
Never tried the dreamcast light gun, but the controller works great!

Illusion

Tyranexx

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Ok, great. It's been a few years since I've played a good rail shooter. And I assume Typing of the Dead won't work with the standard controller?

I got to play Typing of the Dead on PC in college as someone had loaded it onto half of the computers in one of the labs. Dang was that a fun game, but good grief is the dialogue campy. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Illusion

@ReaderRagfish yeah, pretty sure you need the dreamcast keyboard for that. Think they're going on ebay for 10-20 bucks though. Last time I looked it up was a year ago so for all I know they're worth the same as a physical copy of Earthbound 😂

Illusion

HobbitGamer

If you don’t play STARLANCER, I can’t be held responsible.
Coaster Works was fun, too.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@ReaderRagfish It's hard to take you seriously now.... Every time I see that avatar I can't help but think of you as a toxic troll. I read all your posts as though they were Sligs.

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

Hahaha I know it just has a smug face. Like eating a bowl of Trollioes.
I’m about to start the last temple in TP, I believe.

#MudStrongs

Anti-Matter

I felt quite upset just now.
I have updated my Portal Knights Switch version into version 1.5.2 (Yay....!)
But, after i played for a while, What The Heck ?! Why don't Keen Games allowed Switch owner to get Rainbow Island as Secret addition (Steam, PS4 & Xbox1 version got Rainbow Island) ??

And also, the game was still running on 30 fps, looked quite laggy on some crowded area. I felt like my Switch version of Portal Knights was getting worse than my PS4 version. So, i decided to play the PS4 version for a while to calm down my gloom and upset feeling. At the same time, i still have struggle feeling about my favorite games on wrong machine (PS4), whether want to keep it or sold it. After i finished playing the PS4 version, i played again the Switch version in Handheld Mode. I still wasn't really satisfied with the condition on Switch version but i was fond with Switch version several months ago before i started to hiatus from Portal Knights Switch version until it got update version 1.5.2.

Oh, well....
It looks like i have to take care my Beloved games on PS4 (The Sims 4 & Portal Knights).

But somehow, after i watched Dragon Quest Builder 1 gameplay + Dragon Quest Builder 2 Demo gameplay, i felt more interested with Dragon Quest Builder in term of Building the town, but not in term of character design (except DQB 2, the Male player had better looking than DQB 1).
The good thing, DQB 1 was running on 60 fps, even i tried the Demo version, like i want to say "WHAT ?!"

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ogo79

i just helped this older lady take boxes to her car. 3 of her fingers were broken and permanently damaged because of the hurricane here last year. i put the boxes in the back of her vehicle. there was a pillow in the back. she said it belonged to her mom that she used to take to the doctor...she said her mom past away like 4 months ago and she still keeps the pillow in the back of her car. the boxes were for the house her mother left to her. i wanted to put this here because that just hit me really hard. i wish there was something more i could have done because i felt so bad for her.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

Anti-Matter wrote:

@HobbitGamer
I apologize for making weird comments on Luigi Mansion 3DS thread.

No apologies needed to me, dood.

@ogo79 That is impactful as get out. Good on you for being a decent human and helping before knowing any of that.

#MudStrongs

ogo79

@HobbitGamer
if for some reason i see her again, i wanted ask her if she needs any help with her moms house. she was alone when i seen her

the_shpydar wrote:

HobbitGamer

@ogo79 Thatd be cool, I’m sure that kinda thing has to be rough no matter what. She might even regale you with awesome stories to share with us, tho!

#MudStrongs

NEStalgia

@ReaderRagfish the others looked like normal gaming form fare.... Kinda. This looks like the return of slig

No matter what you say while wearing that Avatar, all i will hear in my mind is "wiiuwiiuwiiuwiiu"

NEStalgia

Joeynator3000

...Fine...Blanca. I wanted a normal cat, though....with black as another color so I can have Sanya in the game.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

facepalms, lol

Also, Mii Maker on Switch needs to be updated with more options for the Fighters in Smash Ultimate...Additional hair colors is a nice start, but still.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SheldonRandoms

I remember when they added additional hair colors to Miitomo, and look wat happened to dat, a wonderland of MEMES.

Also, THESE is the newcomer cat fighter smash NEEDS!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

ogo79 wrote:

i just helped this older lady take boxes to her car. 3 of her fingers were broken and permanently damaged because of the hurricane here last year. i put the boxes in the back of her vehicle. there was a pillow in the back. she said it belonged to her mom that she used to take to the doctor...she said her mom past away like 4 months ago and she still keeps the pillow in the back of her car. the boxes were for the house her mother left to her. i wanted to put this here because that just hit me really hard. i wish there was something more i could have done because i felt so bad for her.

Wow, that's...wow. Stuff like that really kick things into perspective sometimes. Good on you for helping her out, and who knows? Maybe you'll run into her again?

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@NEStalgia I'll change it once October's done. You'll just have to deal with it until then. I'm just confused how it's harder than before to take me seriously since my old avatars were a cat with an evil witch grin and a creepy wrinkly man drawn on a Gameboy Camera. Not exactly normal icon material, eh?

Wait, so is that you, or just a gif that you found floating around? It still kind of takes me aback sometimes as it does seem a tad trollish. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic