Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,681 to 22,700 of 96,534

HobbitGamer

I think 4 of the colors for Duck Hunt should be cats. They’d get all the birds in one round, tho

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

What...what did I just watch the first two minutes of? O_O

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Vinny

Just beat Pikmin 2. Now, into Metroid Prime Trilogy.
I've played my Wii a lot this year...

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

Yosheel wrote:

I basically only use mine to play animal crossing and animal crossing.

Your forgot to mention Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing, and Animal Crossing.

Now I'm gonna CATCH THIS HYLIAN LOACH in OoT 3D!

Hopefully the neighbors just think I'm watching a sport or something.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

SheldonRandoms

Would say Muscle March, however, dat game is 500 points.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Anti-Matter

@SheldonRandoms
Is it too late to buy Wii Ware games right now ?
Considering Wii Shop Channel will be shutted down on year 2019.

Anti-Matter

SheldonRandoms

Anti-Matter wrote:

@SheldonRandoms
Is it too late to buy Wii Ware games right now ?
Considering Wii Shop Channel will be shutted down on year 2019.

It's too late to add points, even tho Nintendo should keep that feature at least for any last minute buyers.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfish
Well.....
I have to let the Wii Ware games gone forever.
Hopefully Nintendo want to Revive those games on Switch e-shop by any chance.
I still haven't tried Kinniku March.

Anti-Matter

Eel

@ReaderRagfish I'd recommend choosing an SNES game so you don't end up with leftovers

So yes that one you mention might be a nice idea.

Or maybe look at them and discard all the ones you do want. Find something new.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Yosheel
Is Famicom games are still playable on this year (30 years ago) ?
I might consider either SupaBoy SFC or Retro Duo Portable to play Famicom (Not NES) , SNES & GBA games on the go.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

The stupid fish thankfully only took half an hour or so this evening. I did a lot of the legwork last night, which helped. I just had to quit in the middle of the Water Temple since my battery light flashed red, plus I thought I'd try to read tonight....

A certain party of nine have just entered Moria where I last left off.

Eel

Oh I started reading the fellowship of the ring some days ago. I still haven't left Bag End.

The prologue took an entire flight and I haven't been able to continue since then.

I have a little collection that came with all four books. They're really cute and pocket sized.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

HobbitGamer

There wasn't really damage in town, just some cellular and internet outages. I think some power customers on the outskirts to one side still don't have power. I brought Smash DS to the office in case anything gets weird. Half our sites in other counties are down, so it's an easy day for me. Using the music player while I finish a report
Has there ever been a sale on the Smash 4 DLC? I want Mewtwo and Lucas, but I've not seen a sale for months.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

There’s a storm/hurricane nearing my hometown too. But we won’t be there.

Hopefully nothing much goes on, since we won’t be there to keep the pets company.

Bloop.

Anti-Matter

@Yosheel
What ?!
Here in East Java: Situbondo, Sumenep, Banyuwangi & Jember there was an Earthquake (Magnitude 6.0) that caused 3 peoples died, some peoples got injured, a lot of buildings ruined.

I heard about Earthquake in my hometown Surabaya from my Auntie. She said that she felt the tiny shakes during 1.30 - 2.00 a.m. Actually, i have experienced same thing as her when i felt my head softly beaten like headache, i thought it was from my head. Some peoples in Surabaya felt the tiny shakes from Earthquake since Surabaya was near of those 4 cities above.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Grrr I know, but I want them right meow!!

Yosh, is that Santiago? I noticed that was inbound.

Anti, I’m all good. The path took it about 80 miles northwest of my town, so we just got minor convenience disruptions really. Mexico Beach and Panama City in Florida got the worst when it landed at 155 mph. Mexico Beach is pretty leveled.

#MudStrongs

Eel

We don't really get any big earthquakes. Which I guess is odd considering we live right next to a tectonic boundary.

@HobbitGamer: It's Sergio. I believe it entered as a storm. Not sure if it already went through my town or not.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic