Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 20,641 to 20,660 of 96,579

HobbitGamer

Name it "Shiny Celebi"

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Haruki_NLI

@Yosheel I said I wasn't taking anything, nor will I take the prescribed migraine medication because that makes me delirious.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Eel

And I'm not forcing you to take any medicine. However if you don't wish to talk about the subject, then don't. That's fine.

Anyway about the Celebi, I plan to clone it using the glitch, so the base should have a good neutral name. Pokemon in this generation use all caps in the name, so I do actually plan to name it "Celebi". Because "CELEBI" looks terrible.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Yosheel wrote:

And I'm not forcing you to take any medicine.

@Knuckles-Fajita But I am! Open the tunnel for the train!! CHOO CHOO

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ogo79

HobbitGamer wrote:

@ogo79 Every party needs a pooper, that’s why they invited you!

you must have gathered enough data about me here in order to not only be confident in yer assumption but also correct.
i must say
good work.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Vinny

I feel like watching 70s movies. What are some movies like Saturday Night Fever?

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Octane

@Yosheel Shiny celebi? Name it Sanya and sell it for booze, that's what Joey should've done.

Octane

Joeynator3000

Octane wrote:

@Yosheel Shiny celebi? Name it Sanya and sell it for booze, that's what Joey should've done.

......Wat?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tyranexx

Name it Serebii!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

I cringe when I see people online who go like “IT’S FUSHIGIDANE you uncultured swine” (yeah I’ve seen it happen). Kinda ruined the Japanese names for me.

Bloop.

Octane

@Yosheel The French and German names are usually pretty funny.

Octane

Tyranexx

Yosheel wrote:

I cringe when I see people online who go like “IT’S FUSHIGIDANE you uncultured swine” (yeah I’ve seen it happen). Kinda ruined the Japanese names for me.

While I'm aware that Serebii is the Japanese name for Celebi, I was also referencing the site itself. I still use it for a lot of my Pokemon news, supplemented now and again by Bulbapedia.

The small part of me that has done a little web design really wishes they would do something about their extensive menus, however....

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

Fooligan

I'm an uncultured swine!

Untitled

Edited on by Fooligan

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

LuigibrineTheGreat

And it was on this day that I figured out a potential personal plan for my birthday.

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Tyranexx

...The Wisconsin cheese plan does sound rather tempting right now.

Eel

Just saw Jurassic World 2, it was fun. The third act reminded me of resident evil.

Bought my popcorn in a tyrannosaurus head shaped container.

One would think the logical design would be making a hinge in the jaw, but they instead decided to make it more like a sick scientific experiment and made it open from the top of the head. But oh well. It's still pretty cool.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic