Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 96,242

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi ok! and I hope you find a way to fix your PC. I mean, it's not normal to have a slowdown by entering youtube!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Auracle

All this bad news, and I'm still smilin'. Why? Because that's how I role.
Untitled

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

KingDunsparce

Remember how I said I would buy Monster Hunter yesterday? I forgot and remembered just now. A couple of minutes before the sale ended.
I am so lucky.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Auracle

@CaptainCharlie - Wow. Lucky~
Be sure to let us know what you think.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

@CaptainCharlie you really are lucky! this game IS worth buying full price but that sale was too good to let pass!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: Another awesome episode!
One question, though: what's with the random Japanese from Bowser at the beginning, and later from Luigi? 0_o
And the Star Rod? Like this?
Untitled
It was also in Paper Mario, though, so that's probably the one they were talking about.

And, as I always say, this was the best episode yet!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

So, here's another character!
Untitled
Same game as yesterday, but what's his name? (The filename won't help this time! )

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Okay! You'll never get this one!
Untitled
So who knows what the name of this character is, and what game he's from? I'll be impressed if someone nose this one!

Edited on by sugarpixel

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

Okay! You'll never get this one!
Untitled
So who knows what the name of this character is, and what game he's from? I'll be impressed if someone nose this one!

Gah! I remember seeing it too but can't recall which game. Something like Earthworm Jim or Vectorman.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

KittenKoder wrote:

Gah! I remember seeing it too but can't recall which game. Something like Earthworm Jim or Vectorman.

Waaaaaaaaaay off, I'm sorry to say.

Oh, and btw, I'm still gonna put you in the picture... I might feel more motivated if there were more people queued up, though...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Ketchupcat

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms: That reminds me... has anyone ever heard of this game before?
Untitled
I used to play this game non-stop when I was little!

I want to find it again so I can play it again and see if it's as good as I remember it.

I actually remember this
I had the disc of Minicar Racing, and it had an Eggbert demo on it. I played it more than the actually game.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Waaaaaaaaaay off, I'm sorry to say.

Oh, and btw, I'm still gonna put you in the picture... I might feel more motivated if there were more people queued up, though...

Meh, take your time.

Oh, I was mistaking it for one of the enemies in Kid Icarus, the NES game. But those have eyes.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

WinterWarm

@Gioku Picture? Queue? Say what?

Okay, here's a totally stupid rhythm:

"IT'S THE CHIT-CHAT THREAD! IT'S THE CHIT-CHAT THREAD! AND LEMME TELL YA MAN, IT'S PRETTY WELL FED! ALL THESE TOPIC CHANGES MESS WITH IT'S HEAD, POOR LITTLE CHIT-CHAT THREAD!"

Okay, I need to finish Splinter Cell 3D. Chow.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I didn't see the ancient aliens guy and the weird heavy before!!! they completely escaped my sight!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic