Forums

Topic: Sad moments that are ruined by ONE thing

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

ShinRPGGamer

SPOILERS for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ~ Justice for All ~ Case 4

So I was playing Justice For All today when I got the bad ending in case 4. The bad ending was quite sad as some people have said. Sad music, the fact you gave Engarde a not gulity verdict, and the failure to save Maya. But yet, the sadness is ruined by ONE line.

The miracle never happen.

I just brust into laughter and it ruined the atmosphere the game had build up for the bad ending.

So to NL users, have you seen other sad moments that were ruined by something like the failure to use a grammer check
dude, warn people next time :/ -- TBD

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

JayArr

OMG SPOILERS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Bobpie

Grr.. how do you do big letters?

Hooray I suck

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

Aviator

Yea, luckily I am awesome and I didn't fail as much as you, but spoilers, come on.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Bobpie

BOPY...

I like it.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

JayArr

Come on guys!! You are ruining the sad moment that is this topic with all your crazy post!

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

BleachFan

Woah, woah, woah!
I chose "not guilty" too, and THAT didn't happen! I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what you pick...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

sykotek

I saw OMG Spoilers in the 2nd post, so I didn't read the first post except for the last sentence. I know this is old, but I only found out about it recently, so I'll share it anyways...

http://animalcrossingtragedy.ytmnd.com/

...Sad moments are ruined by spoilers. This was really touching to me until I read another gamer's post that reminded me of the reality of Animal Crossing.

...Spoilers...

The mom that gives you presents, gives you presents randomly throughout the year and is in fact, your character's mom, not her actual mom.

...end spoilers.

Of course, that poster that said that was wrong since I play Animal Crossing and don't get presents when I don't play on specific days that net you presents. ...still, the sad story lost a bit of its magic.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

blockhead

The ending of Final Fantasy 13 was pretty sad until I heard that damn Leona Lewis song that they used for the theme. It completely ruined the moment for me

blockhead

ShinRPGGamer

BleachFan888 wrote:

Woah, woah, woah!
I chose "not guilty" too, and THAT didn't happen! I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what you pick...

What I am talking about is when you present anything but the tape to anyone but De Killer, that is the not guilty I am talking about

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

theblackdragon

BleachFan888 wrote:

Woah, woah, woah!

scratch what i just said, Gmls had it right, hahaha. i totally forgot you had to screw it up that way D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.