Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 921 to 940 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

RainbowCrasher wrote:

Rapidash, Teddiursa and Ninetales joined. War begins.
Off topic, is it just SheldonRandoms,MachampKing,Anazing Popo Man, randomusernname and I here??? I thought this'd be bigger.

There's more people from time to time.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

stops mid stab ... seriously ... ugh whyd i even come out here then .-. shouldve gone back to coronet. well mine as well finish the damage that ive incidently started unleashes an army of absol in the city to destroy it oh before i forget, what happend to the red chain?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

... um o-o oh crud im about to be taken away ... jumps into the night locking the doors behind me

@rainbowcrasher its pretty much us most of the time. some others jump in ocasionaly but dont stick around that long.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"It broke Viper, sorry about that, so do you know where I can get soap?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

... listening from the night ... broke...broke...broke! fine its time for plan B ... this is gona take a while x-x ... oh and since im feeling kind here drops some soap from the night

SheldonRandoms

"Wow, Thanks Viper, you're such a nice snake, now it's time to get clean, first i'll wash the ash from my feathers, then i'll wash my webbed feet" Ducklett then washes himself.

TsunamiSensei

I call in General Absol to calm his own kind. I then use barrier to protect civilians as I evacuate them to Nacrene City.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is now clean "I think i'll find Viper and ask him about plan B"

randomlypikachu

hm a groudon eh, this can actualy work to my advantage if i plan this out right... creates a bunch of a portals around groudon forcing him to either remaing stuck standing in the night or go through one choose wisely.

TsunamiSensei

RainbowCrasher wrote:

Rapidash, Teddiursa and Ninetales joined. War begins.
Off topic, is it just SheldonRandoms,MachampKing,Anazing Popo Man, randomusernname and I here??? I thought this'd be bigger.

This is pretty much it. And one more rule that should go unspoken.
5. No killing or taking control of other people's characters.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Hey Viper, can Ducklett choose a portal to go through, pretty please"

randomlypikachu

what the .. sees ducklet with groudon howd you get in here .... well i suppose this works out too, hehehee yes pick a portal any portal.

TsunamiSensei

Gold finishes getting the civilians to safety.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"This portal has a sign next to it that says, Ducklett go into this portal, well i'll go into this portal" Ducklett then walks into the portal that the sign said to go in "I wonder whats inside, maybe it's another surprise, I wonder if it's in another Dusknoir's stomach face thing"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

RainbowCrasher

RAWRGH~! I TAKE OVER TEH WORLDZ
ahem. I make a tactical advancement onto a hill, waiting for foolish challengers.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

randomlypikachu

dodges this barly and jumps on groudons head -.- you busted my night wall. do you know how long it takes to make one of those! ... actualy a few seconds really. things can like grow back when there destroyed here never really figured out why. .-. but its stil bad break peoples walls! the night is then fliped sending me groudon and anyone else in it out ... and now you turned on the security system -.- great -.-" this has not been vipers day.

randomlypikachu

@sheldonrandoms nope ^^ better you land in the center of a volcano now falling to your doom ... i suppose this wouldve been a better plan if it wasnt for your wings though ... .-. dam im really out of my game today

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.