General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 941 to 960 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

941. Posted:

RAWRGH~! I TAKE OVER TEH WORLDZ
ahem. I make a tactical advancement onto a hill, waiting for foolish challengers.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

942. Posted:

dodges this barly and jumps on groudons head -.- you busted my night wall. do you know how long it takes to make one of those! ... actualy a few seconds really. things can like grow back when there destroyed here never really figured out why. .-. but its stil bad break peoples walls! the night is then fliped sending me groudon and anyone else in it out ... and now you turned on the security system -.- great -.-" this has not been vipers day.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

943. Posted:

@sheldonrandoms nope ^^ better you land in the center of a volcano now falling to your doom ... i suppose this wouldve been a better plan if it wasnt for your wings though ... .-. dam im really out of my game today

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

944. Posted:

RainbowCrasher wrote:

RAWRGH~! I TAKE OVER TEH WORLDZ
ahem. I make a tactical advancement onto a hill, waiting for foolish challengers.

Kyruem is not happy with your decision
Kyruem calls in Gannondorf to Defeat you

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

945. Posted:

Ducklett then flies away from the volcano "That was fun, can I go into another portal?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

946. Posted:

... hmph pretty much all my night armies are out for the time being .-. mine as well take advantage sends a new army of muks evolved from the grimers that werent sent to die in battle to attack the kanto region and has an army of honchkrow go to knock ducklet out of the sky ok seviper you come with me any other armies just do whatever you feel like as long as it results in lots of damage and doom all other armies go wild and attack regions at random

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

947. Posted:

The Honchkrow army knocks Ducklett out of the sky and then one of them captures Ducklett and takes him to Serviper "Hey Viper, that was fun back there, so these Honchkrow's are your friends, can I be friends with them to, also can I go into another portal, pretty please?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

948. Posted:

I call in the mane 6, discord, derpy, trixie and zecora to whoop that boring dood. Then we make it rain chocolate.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

949. Posted:

@rainbowcrasher Your posts have nothing to do with the story. Can you please get on topic.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

950. Posted:

Gold travels to Sinnoh.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

951. Posted:

We established that there was no story. And everyone else was calling metroids and gannon in, so its only fair. What fun is there in making sense???

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

952. Posted:

@RainbowCrasher Kyruem only called in Gannondorf because They're good friends :/

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

953. Posted:

We are advancing and forming a plot. You can make random actions, as long as they make sense. No battle is going on now, so there is no reason to capture a hill. And for call-ins, we only use nintendo.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

954. Posted:

One of the Honchkrow is holding Ducklett, while the other Honchkrow are pecking him.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

955. Posted:

@rainbowcrasher ok last time i break the fourth wall i swear! ... dont quote me on that i think theres some story here ... its kinda mixed up and random and changes things at the drop of a hat from time to time i'll give you that much, but with that said there still is a pretty fun and growing story here. like what i plan to do tomarow cus now its time to get things done The night is put back to normal and all residence are sucked back inside and all gates have been locked good night to all.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

956. Posted:

I summon Link to defeat ganon, and to tell amazing popo man that its my thread and my rules. I will take it down if im not in control.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

957. Posted:

Mewtwo goes back to Hoenn, building a Rocket to make @RainbowCrasher's base explode

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

958. Posted:

"These peck marks must mean that those Honchkrow want to be my friend, well Viper, I guess i'll see you later"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

959. Posted:

Fine. Just please, and this goes to everybody: me included, stick to pokemon from now on. If you deleted this, I'd just make another thread anyway.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

960. Posted:

@RainbowCrasher, why don't you make something happen then, like an event or something like that?