Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 941 to 960 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

RainbowCrasher wrote:

RAWRGH~! I TAKE OVER TEH WORLDZ
ahem. I make a tactical advancement onto a hill, waiting for foolish challengers.

Kyruem is not happy with your decision
Kyruem calls in Gannondorf to Defeat you

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then flies away from the volcano "That was fun, can I go into another portal?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

... hmph pretty much all my night armies are out for the time being .-. mine as well take advantage sends a new army of muks evolved from the grimers that werent sent to die in battle to attack the kanto region and has an army of honchkrow go to knock ducklet out of the sky ok seviper you come with me any other armies just do whatever you feel like as long as it results in lots of damage and doom all other armies go wild and attack regions at random

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The Honchkrow army knocks Ducklett out of the sky and then one of them captures Ducklett and takes him to Serviper "Hey Viper, that was fun back there, so these Honchkrow's are your friends, can I be friends with them to, also can I go into another portal, pretty please?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RainbowCrasher

I call in the mane 6, discord, derpy, trixie and zecora to whoop that boring dood. Then we make it rain chocolate.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

TsunamiSensei

@rainbowcrasher Your posts have nothing to do with the story. Can you please get on topic.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Gold travels to Sinnoh.

-Skeletor

RainbowCrasher

We established that there was no story. And everyone else was calling metroids and gannon in, so its only fair. What fun is there in making sense???

TsunamiSensei

We are advancing and forming a plot. You can make random actions, as long as they make sense. No battle is going on now, so there is no reason to capture a hill. And for call-ins, we only use nintendo.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

One of the Honchkrow is holding Ducklett, while the other Honchkrow are pecking him.

randomlypikachu

@rainbowcrasher ok last time i break the fourth wall i swear! ... dont quote me on that i think theres some story here ... its kinda mixed up and random and changes things at the drop of a hat from time to time i'll give you that much, but with that said there still is a pretty fun and growing story here. like what i plan to do tomarow cus now its time to get things done The night is put back to normal and all residence are sucked back inside and all gates have been locked good night to all.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

RainbowCrasher

I summon Link to defeat ganon, and to tell amazing popo man that its my thread and my rules. I will take it down if im not in control.

SheldonRandoms

"These peck marks must mean that those Honchkrow want to be my friend, well Viper, I guess i'll see you later"

TsunamiSensei

Fine. Just please, and this goes to everybody: me included, stick to pokemon from now on. If you deleted this, I'd just make another thread anyway.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

@RainbowCrasher, why don't you make something happen then, like an event or something like that?

RainbowCrasher

Ehhh, Im torn whether or not to take this thread down. TheBlackDragon took down my official roleplaying thread, because it said official. I wouldve moved this to that, but im torn. Will get back to story later

SheldonRandoms

Are you trolling because your other thread was taken down, I don't know why, but you shouldn't troll on this thread or take it down, other users are having fun role-playing here.

TsunamiSensei

Please don't take this down. . I think everyone else here really likes this and would be sad if you got rid of this.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.