Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,781 to 8,800 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: hm tell us more about it in the morning, i gota rest sleeps

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess that you're feeling a little better.......huh Dylan?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - a little, but I still feel like its inside me...

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, that's good to hear.....well, i'm gonna sleep now" Anthony then goes to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

@KingOfEvil of course there's always room for more
Dylan has been up all night because he is scared to go back to sleep

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"Dylan............did you sleep last night, after all that's happened, did you go out and continue capturing ghost Pokemon?"

Betelgroose

Dylan - it's still here, it will come back...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dang..............well..........it's not here right now"

Betelgroose

Dylan - it is, I can still hear it's whispers

Edited on by Betelgroose

randomlypikachu

@kingofevil sure welcome to the roleplay

ace: wakes up aaaah so dylan, what was that thing giving ya trouble anyway?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well look on the bright side, at least your leg is'nt getting kicked each and every day for no reason"

Betelgroose

Dylan - I don't know, I think it was a pokemon, maybe a dark type, nothing I'd seen before when I was researching ghost pokemon

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm well for now we should keep an eye out for whatever this pokemon is. so what should we do ... sees a firebreather walking along looking for a spot to train we could talk to that fire breather over there?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, let's" Anthony goes to the fire breather, Anthony"Hey you, fire type person.............uh, hi"

Betelgroose

Dylan goes to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon
Dylan - all my pokemon are having nightmares too!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.